• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Not only are you utterly rude and condescending, your comprehension skills are lacking. Being a master and being capable of wielding are different.

Dude Yen id is not a master.
He has the title because of Mickey.
Again hed have had some form of fight by now.
But he hasnt.
Just because Mickey willed Yen his keyblade doesnt mean he can use it.
Notice you said
Mickey GAVE it to Yen sid.
Isnt that the same as when riku GAVE Kairi his keyblade?
Again your proof isnt much proof.
In fact the fact that one can give a keyblade to someone makes your whole theory fall apart.

Swordsaint

"you know nothing of the game" is not rude?
That WASNT what he was saying.
What did I misunderstand?

Please tell me Seraph? Everyone on this site is so rude, stuck up and condescending. Especially if someone gets something wrong, there's nothing wrong with that, but you DO NOTHING to help then get motivated to learn what they got wrong. Good job. What an ACCEPTING community this is.

Afaik, he didn't actually GIVE Yen sid the keyblade. He placed it on the desk. Yen sid then picked it up and handed it back. so technically speaking, it wasn't given.

Captain Garlock

Afaik, he didn't actually GIVE Yen sid the keyblade. He placed it on the desk. Yen sid then picked it up and handed it back. so technically speaking, it wasn't given.

Putting it on the table is still the act of giving it to him or back to him.
>_>

jdgjordan

o both of you shut up you both are fithing over somthing that does not matter we all have are own theroys and oppions we said what they are explaned are proof and said what needed to be said end of story let others decied what is right and rong for them no one else

Swordsaint

This is a game. Scene's are much more direct. If he wanted to show the act of directly giving, you would've seen mickey hand him the keyblade. Instead that didn't happen.

W/E, the fact that as soon as someone has a theory you don't agree, you act all high and mighty, like you're some superior. It's ridiculous. Why is the KH community full of retards? You treat people like idiots because they have different ideas to you? Thats PATHETIC.facepalm

Captain Garlock

This is a game. Scene's are much more direct. If he wanted to show the act of directly giving, you would've seen mickey hand him the keyblade. Instead that didn't happen.

Have you not seen a little or person sad?
When they have something they feel they shouldnt that they dont say anything but just put it in the persons sites to symbolize here take it?
Its all a matter of how you think he clearly was saying here take it.

gosox333

So after much intelligent and insightful debate from both sides, I think we can all agree that Yen Sid is the third master. CloudStrifeSmile

Last edited:

RoxasRiku

I'm getting my popcorn, this fight will be fun. :p Oh, and Yen Sid is not a keyblade master.

Beyer

It is very obvious, it is in the same scene.
Mickey summoned it, SUMMONED IT!!!
While Yen Sid simply held it.

Mickey left the Star Seeker with Yen Sid most likely not long before Sora got there. I mean, he was at Twilight Town just before Sora went to Yen Sid's tower.
He wanted Sora to have the keyblade and he willed it to be with Sora.

State

Awards
I don't get you people. :/
They aren't "fighting" the stupid and mockingly way your putting it. >:|
They're debating. And before someone says they're the same shit, here are the definitions for both words:
fight said:
To try to overpower; to fiercely counteract.
debate said:
An informal and spirited but generally civil discussion of opposing views.

Ponisito

So Yen Sid has a keyblade but he isn´t a keyblade master? WTF? o_O And Mickey is a keyblade master but he hasn´t a own keyblade and he has to took it from one person who isn´t keyblade master? O__o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back