• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid's - light, twilight, dark or other?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSPNO300

question about yen sids castle. what world was it in the
light
twilight
dark
or has it not been revealed. i know you take the train from twilight town to get there but i could swear i read about it not being stated what "realm" he is in

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure it is Twilight. I think I read a list containing which worlds are which on kh-vids. I'll have to check later.

Sexy Angel
Ya twilight would make sense because its in twilight town... get it?!!?!?

#5 Lexaeus

read the another report thing and if i remember correctly it has the answer you are looking. so if you want an offical answer do that.

HSPNO300

At present, there are 4 worlds in between these planes that have appeared: A) Castle Oblivion, B) Twilight Town, C) Yen Cid’s Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. Constructed in this manner, Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness, you can imagine 2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds

there it is thanks #5 Lexaeus. so its not twilight town but a world in between light and darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back