• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes, 358/2 Days isn't just about the 14th member.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
You know what?
I'm sick and tired of people saying that the 14th member is the only thing that makes 358/2 days important.
Well, Your wrong.
I've got some things to tell you that 358/2 days is NOT just about the 14th member.

1.Ah Yes, the infamous Organization XIII.
Well, we don't really know they're secrets.
So, Yes this is important.

2.Castle Oblivion too.
We don't know how Xemnas found this place.
Might Include Something Important too.

3.Xemnas.
His connections to VAT,MX and DS.
Yes, he might reveal more.

4.Roxas.
He really looks like Ven.
How'd he got two keyblades?
We'll know more.

6.The 6 members identity and personality.
Yes, We'll know more about those 6 other members in 358/2 days.

And Last but not the Least,

The Keyblade.
Yes, the K-E-Y-B-L-A-D-E.
How the hell did Roxas get the KK?

Well, Who knows?
Wait, Nomura does.

That's it.

Don't talk about that 358/2 days is just about the 14th member.

Also, To anyone who didn't notice, there's no #5.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I totally agree,this game has so much more to offer than just the 14th member's true identity.

358/2 Days is as important as BBS.

Every KH game is.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Intriguing, I have to say 358/2 Days does have a lot of potential. I think this is why actually being in the Organization should provide us with exclusive tidbits that we wouldn't be able to gain otherwise. The story does seem shallow at first in comparison to Birth By Sleep, so it's good you brought this up ^^. The titles should serve as two halves to one main plot after all, and like bluesky-X said, every game is important. Remember, Nomura did say that it all leads up to KH3, which may be years away, but they all add together.

-- Andy

Stars

リク
You know what?
I'm sick and tired of people saying that the 14th member is the only thing that makes 358/2 days important.
Well, Your wrong.
I've got some things to tell you that 358/2 days is NOT just about the 14th member.

2.Castle Oblivion too.

3.Xemnas.

4.Roxas.
We'll know more.

The Keyblade.

Well, Who knows?
Wait, Nomura does.

That's it.

Yeah. I agree. Not just 14th member makes 358/2 days important >"<
It still explain more about Roxas and Xemnas. Probably it will related to BBS...XD

Rix

:)
Awards
I agree! I think that 358/2 days will be really interesting:)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
You know what?
Well, Your wrong.

Thank you. I've been hoping something like this'd be posted.

Mmhm. Especially the missions Xemnas is gonna be sendign Roxas on. They can't all be killing heartless, so perhaps through this we'll see some of Xemnas' hidden motives for having Roxas in the Org. Possible Ven connections..?

2.Castle Oblivion too.

We don't know how he found it, we don't know why he stationed half of his Organization there, there's a lot we don't know. +Rep for this thread.

3.Xemnas.

Mmhm. I'm thinking we might find out that he remembers more than he's letting us know.

4.Roxas.
We'll know more.

I've wondered this too. Because he doesn't have them in the beginning. Notice how it only seems like he gets Oblivion and Oathkeeper during a serious event. Not sure how I want to say it, but when he's being cornered maybe? You know what I mean I hope. He pulled them out in the Deep Dive scene when all the Neoshadows are around, and when Axel pins him in the fire circle.

Yes, absolutely. Especially why they decided to turn on the Organization in the first place. I don't believe that was really said in CoM. Or at least not elaborated on.

The Keyblade.

Well he's Sora's nobody, that's how he wields the keyblade. But how he got it if the story overlaps with CoM is beyond me..I mean. If Sora has it, then he can't have it at the same time.

Well, Who knows?
Wait, Nomura does.

That's it.

Won't and don't. And I did not notice. Didja do that on purpose?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora cannot weild two keyblades, if im not mistaken >"<

Drive forms OneWing, Drive forms.

Roxas got two keyblades because Sora could wield two keyblades. Being his alter-ego in a sense, and coming from Sora, he can dual-wield.

Yes. But. Sora couldn't wield two keys, or didn't rather until he got his Kh2 clothes. Roxas Dual wielded before Sora did. So I dunno if that's particularly why he could

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Roxas got two keyblades because Sora could wield two keyblades. Being his alter-ego in a sense, and coming from Sora, he can dual-wield.

Sora's first instance of dual-wielding took place a year after Roxas's creation, and was a result of Sora obtaining magical clothes...so, I don't get what you're saying here, because Roxas was dual-wielding a year before Sora could

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Agreeded,just that *blinks*
I think that BBS and 358/2 days are actually pretty connected (my opinion)
We have so many questions that want to be answered,and i think that we might never find out if we play only the one from the 2 games .Just saying...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Thank you! As an Organization XIII fan, I can't tell you how excited I am about the new game, and while I want to know more about the 14th member, the thing I'm most looking forward to is learning more about the Organization in general! Now, about dual-wielding, we all know that Sora got that ability from his new magic clothes, so perhaps the Organization cloak gave Roxas that same power, a year before Sora learned how. Come to think of it, we don't know how any of the members got their weapons or their powers, so I'm thinking it must be from their cloaks.

I'm not quite sure how Roxas and Sora could have wielded Keyblades at the same time during the events of COM. The only thing I can come up with is that perhaps while in Castle Oblivion, Namine gave Sora a Keyblade produced from his memories, while Roxas was wielding the real one, or it was the other way around. She made Sora think that Kairi's charm looked different, and was able to give Riku Replica a fake charm as well, so why not a Keyblade? I thought that's what DiZ did in virtual Twilight Town anyway when Roxas faced a Dusk for the first time: he digitally changed Roxas' Struggle bat into a Keyblade.

D

Divine Light

yeah i agree totally there is alot more then just the 14th member to think and ponder about........

Alpha_Sonix

Nobodies can't weild keyblades, Roxas is one of them, therfore he cannot weild a Keyblade, I think those keyblades were made out of Data from Sora's memories.

Awards
And why can't Nobodies wield keyblades? I do not believe that this is explicitly stated anywhere and the fact Roxas has keyblades contradicts it. (If not O and O then his use of the Kingdom Key)

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Agreed.
The most important thing that I wanna know is how Roxas join to the Organisation XIII, and seriosly I wanna know who the 14th member is, I think everybody wanna know this, but I never thougt and said that she is the most important thing in this game.

btw That was my 100th post in this forum XD

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Agreed.
The most important thing that I wanna know is how Roxas join to the Organisation XIII, and seriosly I wanna know who the 14th member is, I think everybody wanna know this, but I never thougt and said that she is the most important thing in this game.

btw That was my 100th post in this forum XD
IMO the 14th member is not so important, but I REEEEALLY WANNA SEE HER X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back