• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yes, another small question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
so, i've been watching these videos of the secret boss. and i'm kinda confused.

are VS and LS connected or something? (heck, they have the same last name lol)

is VS an unversed? if so, then that means LS is too right?

then how about Vanitas? i thought he was the unversed?

yeah, a little answer would help.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't think Vanitas himself is an unversed since he is half of Ven, Ven's darkness manifest to be exact. Vanitas commanded the unversed and was the source of the unversed
as for VS and LS being connected, I don't think so. But VS might be an unversed because of the unversed symbol on his helmet
just my take on it

Xethorsiph

I was under the impression that Vanitas WAS an unversed...a being of negative emotion, sounds like Vanitas anyway.

As for what the LS and VS are...I figured they were some stage of Nobody, but without a body. Both Vanitas and Terra had very strong wills, but because of Ven and Xehanort, their bodies were lost completely, so they couldn't simply return as nobodies, but their will carried on, Manifesting into the Lingering and Vanitas sentiments.

That was y take.

Talys Alankil

Unversed are part of Vanitas, spawned by him using negative emotions. As he didn't spawn dimself, I would say he's not an Unversed. As for the other two, I don't know. I don't think LS is unversed, since we know how he was born and we know Vanitas had nothing to do with it. VS has so far no plot development, so I don't know. Maybe.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think that Vanitas Sentiment is an unversed replicate of Vanitas. No unversed is stronger than Vanitas because he is the source of all unversed.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
so, i've been watching these videos of the secret boss. and i'm kinda confused.

are VS and LS connected or something? (heck, they have the same last name lol)

is VS an unversed? if so, then that means LS is too right?

then how about Vanitas? i thought he was the unversed?

yeah, a little answer would help.

Well, none of your questions do we actually know the answers to. Right now, we can mainly speculate. In my opinion though, VS and LS could be related in some way. I also doubt that VS is an unversed. I always thought of him as a 'shell' of Vanitas.

gwklam

I also have a question, and i havent played the game yet. but what happened to all the keyblades in keyblade graveyard? what happened to keyblade graveyard itself?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ah ok. so it's like this? Vanitas is Ven's darkside while VS is Vanitas' Unversed?

Ven --> Vanitas --> VS

Gram

Banned
Awards
ah ok. so it's like this? Vanitas is Ven's darkside while VS is Vanitas' Unversed?

Ven --> Vanitas --> VS
i think VS being van's unveresed possible, but since van himself was the source that kinda make the VS the last one wouldnt it.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah and actually i never knew Vanitas was the source of the unversed. v__v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back