• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes!!!!! I Finaly Beat It!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i finaly beat KH:CoM!!!!!!!!!!! i would like to thank all of you who helped me when i was having trouble with some of the bossess. what i strange journey it has been, but i finaly reached the end of the tunnel now finaly beating all 3 games in the KH series.

Ty Leonheart

Haywire KeyBlade said:
i finaly beat KH:CoM!!!!!!!!!!! i would like to thank all of you who helped me when i was having trouble with some of the bossess. what i strange journey it has been, but i finaly reached the end of the tunnel now finaly beating all 3 games in the KH series.

You beat it. I dint think i helped you but..... good job

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Way to go! I got so fed up with tring to beat Riku, that I just stopped playing completely. Congrats on not going psyco while playing. ^_^

~ S_S

ReturnableMemory

Claps for Haywire KeyBlade :D Congradulation on your winning the game, although it kind of sounds weird that you beat this after playin KHII;)

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
haha i beat kh com within the first 4 days of me getting it.. haha yeh i played non stop..i admit riku 4th battle was pretty hard, though my second file he was so easy! its the experience i guess :p
and np marafi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back