• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another BHK theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinded-by-light

A connection

THEORY ONE:

We all know that Sora is the light Keyblade Master, and that Riku (even though stronger weilding darkness) is also a Keyblade master...the dark keyblade master. In Deep Dive DWU is thought to be BHK and if u look close enough u see him using Oathkeeper and Oblivion the light and dark keyblades meaning (not only that KH2 will be kik a$$ because of dual weild) that he is the "twilight" keyblade master so we have light-dark-and in between meaning that only Mickey is unknown except that he is some type of light (or as some ppl say "present")

THEORY TWO:

Those who played CoM end up in an unknown world called Twilight Town which happens to be BHK home. But why did we end up there if Sora and Riku(in reverse/rebirth) said they had never been there and in KH1 we know they have never left Destiny Islands. Im pretty sure it was Axel or Vexen who told Sora that he found that world in the "other side" of Soras heart. I believe that since they are all keyblade masters and their fates are bound to one anothers BHK's memories of TT were found in Soras and Rikus hearts because of that connection.

Anyway im srry if anyone has already thougth but post ur theories here

Last edited:
M

Mishia

I think BHK is related to Namine, like maybe brother-sister? I don't know, they both have blonde hair! And there was this rumour going around that there was a trailer featuring Namine talking to BHK.

thelastdoor

yeah, i posted ur first theory before, but the second one is new, i think its pretty reasonable

blinded-by-light

Mishia said:
I think BHK is related to Namine, like maybe brother-sister? I don't know, they both have blonde hair! And there was this rumour going around that there was a trailer featuring Namine talking to BHK.
Yea i didnt mention it but im pretty sure they at least know each other not necesarily family but maybe from that thing in KH1 where ppl whose homes were destroyed ended up in another one like Sora to Traverse Town

A

Axel89

Even though theres already a thread for this, ill say my oppinion any way. I think that BHK lies on the other side of sora's heart, just like twighlight town. I belive that BHK is another side of sora. A "shadow" of him. I think that Kari and Riku also have "shadow's". Namine for Kari (because Namine actually said she was Kari's shodow [yes i know, some people think that was a figure of speach, you dont have to say it]) and BFU is Riku's shadow...mostly cause they look alot alike, and both have very strong attunement with the darkness(thats just a guess)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Mishia said:

can't be, in the Jump festa trailer, though it doesn't show what BHK is saying to namine, it says somewere that he's saying, "who are you?"

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
riku and sora r not keyblade masters they r keyblade wielders (sp?) and theres not translation for the jump fiesta trailer cuz there is no text in it

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Axel89 said:
Even though theres already a thread for this, ill say my oppinion any way. I think that BHK lies on the other side of sora's heart, just like twighlight town. I belive that BHK is another side of sora. A "shadow" of him. I think that Kari and Riku also have "shadow's". Namine for Kari (because Namine actually said she was Kari's shodow [yes i know, some people think that was a figure of speach, you dont have to say it]) and BFU is Riku's shadow...mostly cause they look alot alike, and both have very strong attunement with the darkness(thats just a guess)

BFU IS RIKU! He's no shadow. BHK can't be a shadow because to be shadow because he is able to wield keyblades, and Shadows or Shells can't. Kairi and Riku don't have shadows or shells. Just because you think one person has a shadow, doesn't mean anyone else has a shadow. That's like saying, "Oh Sora and Mickey have keyblades! So I guess Kairi, Tidus, Selphie and Wakka also have keyblades!!". That theory doesn't work.

Banned
Mishia said:

They aren't related. Just because they have the same coloured hair doesn't mean that they are related. Selphie and Leon have the same coloured hair, does that mean that they are related? No.

About the trailer, you need to get caught up with the news. The rumour has been proved....true. The trailer is up for download, and BHK and Namine are indeed talking to each other.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
kaizer21 said:
They aren't related. Just because they have the same coloured hair doesn't mean that they are related. Selphie and Leon have the same coloured hair, does that mean that they are related? No.

About the trailer, you need to get caught up with the news. The rumour has been proved....true. The trailer is up for download, and BHK and Namine are indeed talking to each other.

Just thought I'd tell you to look at his post date...

4th Islander brought this thread back from the dead for some odd reason, so you'v been talking to someone who probably isn't on the forum anymore, or really doesn't care about his 5 month old thread:)

Banned
Themuffinman said:
Just thought I'd tell you to look at his post date...

4th Islander brought this thread back from the dead for some odd reason, so you'v been talking to someone who probably isn't on the forum anymore, or really doesn't care about his 5 month old thread:)

Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph help the 4th Islander. Yeesh. Wasted my time. I want a minute back from my life! Just let old threads die, don't revive them. Although, go to my fan art and comment!!! http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=22380 (tell me if this isn't allowed please)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
damn people there are already like 100 other topics like this so you n00bs should stop making them and read the other one first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back