• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another Chasers related thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyakkimaru Hiro

Alright, first of all:
[noob moment] Yo!!! I'm new here and this forum roxas my soxas and OMG, etc.[/noob moment]

Well to the thread's point, now...

I've found this here [end of post] pic of the "chasers" in the secret ending. Well, probably most of you have already seen this, but I noticed something... unusual.
See the small guy/girl? He's the one that is closer to us, although he is the smaller of them three.
Now is the part you say: "So what?". I shall answer. He is small enough to be a kid, considering the other two are adults. The other two are a man and a woman, so I've been thinking that they could all (three) be a family; father, mother and son/daughter.

Sorry if it has been considered before, didn't see anything like that.

So, what do you people think?

Keybladesandwarriors.jpg

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Well, when I look at it from this^ point of veiw, it does look like a man, woman and child.
hmm, i wonder what this could mean
also

Chasers:
according to dictionary.com the definition of chaser is "a person who engraves metal"
so, what I think, and some other people think, is, that the chasers are the people who created the keyblade.
this(to me) means one of two things
1.Amoured people are not the chasers, the chasers are other people whom we haven't seen yet.
2.The armoured dudes, created the keyblade(s), making them the chasers.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Both are very good theories. Any idea on who the guy that they are staring at is? Mabey he is a Chaser? And the kights are...well...mabey they are not supposed to be there. And the field of Keyblades is a place the mystery figure protects...or something.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
You may be right but did you notice something else that can be seen(not seen) , the Keyblades don't have keychains, wonder why?

Endgame

:D
Well, when I look at it from this^ point of veiw, it does look like a man, woman and child.
hmm, i wonder what this could mean
also

Chasers:
according to dictionary.com the definition of chaser is "a person who engraves metal"
so, what I think, and some other people think, is, that the chasers are the people who created the keyblade.
this(to me) means one of two things
1.Amoured people are not the chasers, the chasers are other people whom we haven't seen yet.
2.The armoured dudes, created the keyblade(s), making them the chasers.

Wow. You read my thread then passed off my theories as your own. How clever of you.

Please, next time you plan on stealing the ideas of somebody else, do it MORE then four hours after their idea is posted. It's simply far too obvious otherwise. Especially when they've already seen your username on the list of people browsing their thread.

For those who'd prefer to look at my ORIGINAL theory, not the garbled crap this idiot is spewing forth, please visit the thread at: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1849378#post1849378

As for this theory...A Family? I doubt it...I'd tend to lean more towards the shorter AU (Armoured Unknown) being a really bad-ass kid. Kadaj-style. Sorry, but the family idea just dosn't really stick with the KH theme. That characters have ties, they have bonds...but so far, I can't recall any character in KH being directly related to another, of the original characters, that is. I just can't see it happening.

Last edited:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Wow. You read my thread then passed off my theories as your own. How clever of you.
actually no, I posted that one on december 3, you posted your theory on december 8, yeah I don't think so.

also I posted this on October 20 almost two months before your theory
also, definition of chaser; 1.a person who engraves metal,2.One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing
so maybe the "chasers" are people who created keyblade
note; some if this is not my own theory(me and some friends developed it on myspace forums) and i did jump ahead to the very last page so i'm sure how much of this^ has been discussed

edit:also, a certain "Red Echidna0" said on this thread that
A chaser is somebody who shapes metal.
on October 29 and that
The "Chasers" could be the original people who created the Keyblades.
The things required to make a keyblade complete are:
The metal shape
(An optional enchanted keychain to give it more power)
And a spell to empower the keychain with all required abilities.
This was posted onOctober 30
p.s. I think you owe me an apology

Last edited:

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Zetsumi just got owned

anywayz..i think the keyblade field represents the cross way that you see at the opening of the game

their are 4 paths...dark,light,present and twilight

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
notice in the beggining cutscene for kh2 when kairi and riku jump of they sort of disengrate into peices, then it shows the past...well in the cutscene when the main knight gets his keyblade, the weapons behind him disapear the same way

Another point, riku sorta of made his own keyblade, if you may so so. BUT only when he was being controlled by ansem, WHO in the longrun was still xenhoart, xeanhorts heartless kept all thoughts as his nobody, so maybe if Xeanohort was a chaser who makes keyblades, it enables his heartless controlling riku to make own

coincidence?
comments?

why are heartless called heartless when they are dark hearts
and why are nobodies called nobodies if they have bodies no hearts, should it not be the other way around?
correct me if im wrong.

READ PLEASE
QUOTES FROM NORMURA INTERVIEW

"Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans."

Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

not much but this....this is VERY IMPORTANT

In the World that Never Was, Xigbar said to Sora "Compared to the ones before this, you're weaker";does that mean he's comparing Sora to previous Keyblade wielders before him?

Yes, he was. I was hinting "Xigbar has met other Keyblade wielders before." As for something more than that... I'll leave it to your imagination.

very interesting.
please post back

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I never noticed that one was smaller then the rest.... awkward moment :/ I am going to watch the secret ending again and find out something that I haven't already..... maybe. if so i'll post it here...maybe

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Yes one is smaller than the rest, I noticed that but didnt really think much of it, the only thing I can really think of is that the person is either small, a child ( I DOUBT square would show them as a family in the secret ending, thats just lame) Although ever notice that when the main character walks, he stops and a figure comes out of him and goes back in, A NOBODY perhaps? his nobody? Nobody really replied to my question about fading in the begining cutscene of kh2, and the org.13 weapons fading inthe kh2 secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back