• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yet another KH3 Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
i was thinking
final fantasy versus XIII
could this perhaps BE the next kingdom hearts?
i mean
its made by the same team,
and maybe the XIII has something to do with the organization
i know that all of the organization are all dead but i dont it just seems connected somehow
and like nomura said "it needs to have some connection in terms of storyline"
i know this is kind of far fetched and probably very doubtful, but i just wanted to put that theory out there

xxwunlilvietxx

not a bad thoery buuut

1. No disney seen
2. It may have been the same staff.. but its also the same staff as ffVII AC
3. they eventually had to make a ff13.. since a 12 was made.
4. TS said he was too busy to think of a new kh right now
5. The only thing that it has in common is XIII known so far
6.its Final Fantasy

sorry :/

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
There are many problems about this theory:
1. In no way, shape, or form, could Final Fantasy have main characters in Kingdom Hearts. They only play small roles in certain worlds, but nothing really more than that.
2. Disney owns half of Kingdom Hearts, so they would have to have Disney characters in it, otherwise they would cancel the contract they currently have with Square Enix. Donald and Goofy have to be in Kingdom Hearts, they are the bargaining chip that keeps Disney and SE together.
3. Although many Final Fantasy fans would love something like this, a lot of Kingdom Hearts fans came for Disney, and want Disney. If they had a Final Fantasy versus Organization 13 KH game (which is also highly doubtful), there would be no Disney, and alas, no Sora, Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, and any main characters at all. In fact, Disney also owns the rights to Organization 13, so Square cannot use them without Disney's approval.
Sorry, but a game like this would never happen.

Last edited:

darkriku101

There is no chance that fantasy versus XIII is another kh. It is just another final fantasy game not kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back