• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another 'OMG 1 YEAR' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yep, tomorrow I'm going to have officially wasted one year of my life here. Posting this now because tomorrow I'll be too tied up with school to be posting this.

Technically, I can't believe I've stayed on for so long, but well, it happened. And it's been fun, people!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Congrats dude! Better keep coming on here. :D

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Yep, tomorrow I'm going to have officially wasted one year of my life here. Posting this now because tomorrow I'll be too tied up with school to be posting this.

Technically, I can't believe I've stayed on for so long, but well, it happened. And it's been fun, people!

Congrats slow. I've been her an extra year and you still have more posts then me. I remember when you were grimmdslug or something.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Hmm, maybe I should start making threads like this. I won't go overbord though, the last thing I want is to turn into Haxon.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Haxon was banned because he said comments that made a lot of people mad and spammed a lot. Then while he was being temporarily banned, his friend made an account with the same IP address and everyone thought that it was an alternate account. Needless to say, he was permabanned.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Speaking of which, what happened to Haxon? Did he get perma-banned?

Yeah, he got perma-banned for acting so childish.
Anyways, congrats on the one-year anniversary. C:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Congrats Snow, and KBL5, and Teiku 5, and destinykh. Wow, you all joined on the same day?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Congrats on one year on KHI tomorrow! Hope you stay for many more.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
What another one year thread? Wow, it looks like more and more people don't have lives lol.. j/k After all, not everyone who's been a member here for some time was here the whole time. I know I wasn't. Congrats though.

Back