• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another Ven theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
well ya...i just finished playin 358/2 days...and i was thinkin...since Xion resembled Ven to Xigbar...then means that sora does have some memories of Ven.....and since there is some connection between them, i know people have thought of him bein an Unversed and all...but i think that Ven and DS are somehow connected..(this all depends on wat his face looks like), and with Replica's playin an important part in 358/2 Days...i think that Ven is a replica of DS...or vise versa

cuz when a Replica is defeated, they r "erased"...cuz all they r is data taken from the original

TH3GADFLY

cuz when a Replica is defeated, they r "erased"...cuz all they r is data taken from the original

You got a really good theory about Ven being a replica, but I doubt it has anything to do with the Dark Solder.
I really hope he's not a replica of Roxas because that would involve time travel, which would ruin the series for me

slymaster16

What if there's an opposite of an unversed and its made of like good memories? We could call em Reversed! Then DS would be Ven's Unversed and Ven would be a Reversed? What if we made tacos flat at the bottom too?! These ideas are just bouncing off of my head.

Original Sin

since Xion resembled Ven to Xigbar...then means that sora does have some memories of Ven
Xion was a mirror. Xigbar saw Ven because he knew Ven from before, and Xion was tapping into Xigbar's memories and that gave her that appearance.

Naminé (I'm pretty sure) said that when Xion was first created, she had no face. It was formed after she met Roxas.

CJCarter

Awesome theory. Now, heres another one: What if Braig, before becoming Ansem's apprentice, was MX? Not sure if that's been floating around already or not, but it would make sense, seeing as how, in the trailers, Xehanort was focusing on Ven more than the rest. Plus, Ven was the one Xigbar saw, not Aqua or Terra, furthering the theory of closeness between the two.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
this theory is the same as every other theory......

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think when ven asked terra if he could erase him he was put in sora some how but im just thinking out loud lol idk
he ask aqua not terra >.>
watch the trailer again

Aqua's Key

I haven't played Days yet, I hate hearing everything about it on here.
Keep it to yourself or at least post it in the right forum.
put it in a spoiler button or something !

warn us ppl !!!!!

Original Sin

I haven't played Days yet, I hate hearing everything about it on here.
Keep it to yourself or at least post it in the right forum.
put it in a spoiler button or something !

warn us ppl !!!!!

When a thread starts with...
well ya...i just finished playin 358/2 days...
...you'd think you'd click the back button asap. Also, it's the Future of Kingdom Hearts. Now that a lot of us have completed Days, we have a broader range of speculation for future games.

While I agree he should've put some kind of spoiler warning in the title, you really shouldn't have been spoiled unless you Wanted to be spoiled.

xig28

Awards
i was wondering...can someone post the other theories about ven before i post mine.i feel like it will make sense and i dont want to repeat anything that has been said

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
When a thread starts with...

well ya...i just finished playin 358/2 days
...you'd think you'd click the back button asap. Also, it's the Future of Kingdom Hearts. Now that a lot of us have completed Days, we have a broader range of speculation for future games.

While I agree he should've put some kind of spoiler warning in the title, you really shouldn't have been spoiled unless you Wanted to be spoiled.

ya...thats true

and im srre if i spoiled Days for anyone...but i dont know how to put spoilers in...and also from Days we do create more theories bout future games.......and also if it does say

well ya...i just finished playin 358/2 days

and u havent finished the game yet...then u shud probably stop reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back