• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yo, did y'all catch the best bit of that Diablo: Immortal presentation at BlizzCon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMostRad

[video=youtube;peu-3fxOy-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peu-3fxOy-g[/video]

Though, to be fair, much like with Diablo III, maybe it'll be fixed and enjoyable in 5 years?

Perkilator

Awards
Blizzard being butt-chimps as always, I see. Could you imagine if Disney allowed them to “revive” Toontown Online?

TheMostRad

The thing is, I can't help but feel bad for the presenter, Wyatt Cheng, who kind of stumbled through the presentation after the poor reception. He was one of the main senior devs who helped to make the Reaper of Souls expansion, which is what made Diablo 3 playable beyond the main campaign and got rid of the plague that was the Auction House feature. The guy knows Diablo, and he knows the Diablo community, so I can only imagine the hell he had to suffer through per the mandate of his corporate overlords.

Watching Wyatt Cheng having to sell Diablo: Immortal after making Reaper of Souls is like watching an episode of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares where Ramsay has effectively spent the entire episode salvaging this restaurant into something marvelous, only to then be told towards the end of the episode that he has to sell the hot new menu item of Hot Dog Rollers, acquired from the 7/11 across the street.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
really, if anyone deserves to take the fall it's actiblizzion corporate.

while i've seen a lot of really embarrassing anti-actiblizz comments around, i wonder. did no one at blizzard realize how upset this whole thing would make people overall?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
No but seriously, no plans of expanding on PC or even a teaser for a 4th Diablo? That fan, hell the crowd was LIVID!

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
right dari? consider this post:

These are very exciting times—we currently have multiple teams working on different Diablo projects and we can’t wait to tell you all about them . . . when the time is right.

We know what many of you are hoping for and we can only say that “good things come to those who wait,” but evil things often take longer. We appreciate your patience as our teams work tirelessly to create nightmarish experiences worthy of the Lord of Terror.

assuming Diablo IV, or even a spin-off for PC or consoles, is in development, which is what the post would certainly imply, why didn't blizzard end the show with a 15-second teaser at least announcing its title? that's what Bethesda did at E3, when Todd Howard announced Elder Scrolls VI was in development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back