• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You are the one...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

...who will open the door.

They said this so many times in KH. Has this door been opened? Was it the door to Kingdom Hearts at the end of the game after they defeat Xehanort's Heartless? Even though in the epilogue with Pluto it still says "Remember, you are the one who will open the door." Was it the door at the end of KH2 that Riku went through Sora with, and if so why was there no mention of it in KH2? Or has it not happened yet?

I hope someone can clear this up. Thanks.

Penance

Yeah where is this mysterious door? Who was that voice?
Those are the few confusing parts left besides Xehanort's past.

Key of Valor

The Professor
It's been said that the "Door" was the Door to Light, which was said to have been opened at the end of KH2.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, it was the door at the end of KH2 if nothing else. Sora may have kept it in mind so it didn't need to be mentioned much or it wasn't as of much importance than what was going on.

Yeah where is this mysterious door? Who was that voice?
Those are the few confusing parts left besides Xehanort's past.

Maybe Mickey. He was confirmed to be the voice in Sora's Awakening so could be the one telling him about the door.

Penance

True. The door to darkness led to something important. So the Door to Light should lead somewhere important.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The voice in which you speak,is speculated to be Ven. As to his "voicing-cameo" in KH2, it probably would be due to Roxas' appearance and disappearance.

He was confirmed to be the voice in Sora's Awakening so could be the one telling him about the door.

When was that confirmed?

Trimms

The voice in which you speak,is speculated to be Ven.

Where exactly did this come from?

I don't think it is the door at the end of KH2, I think it has more importance than that. But, eh... maybe the door on Destiny Islands. They have to do something with that at some point.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Trimms said:
I don't think it is the door at the end of KH2, I think it has more importance than that.

Personally, I think Sora opening that door did something significant that was not revealed yet. Maybe it affected Sora's heart in a special way, or affected something somewhere else in the KH Universe.

Trimms said:
But, eh... maybe the door on Destiny Islands. They have to do something with that at some point.

That door just seems to be the door to the heart of that world... and it was opened at the beginning of KH1.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
...who will open the door.

They said this so many times in KH. Has this door been opened? Was it the door to Kingdom Hearts at the end of the game after they defeat Xehanort's Heartless? Even though in the epilogue with Pluto it still says "Remember, you are the one who will open the door." Was it the door at the end of KH2 that Riku went through Sora with, and if so why was there no mention of it in KH2? Or has it not happened yet?

The voice was referring to the Door to Light. "Remember Sora...You are the one who will open the door to the light."

The door that Sora and Riku went through towards the end of KH2, that was the Door to Light.

deathteller

i am currently having tea party on mars with my st
it had better not be the door sora and riku went throgh at the end of kh2. the door to light should be more important than tha, theyve been talking about it throughout the whole series. it just seems way too anti-climactic for that to be all that happened and that be all it was

Trimms

It's actually been a major theory for about 2 years now. Live under a rock much?

Yes, I only just got into theories and reading them, so it would be nice if you would explain it to me and not be so stuck up about it, but okay.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
it had better not be the door sora and riku went throgh at the end of kh2. the door to light should be more important than tha, theyve been talking about it throughout the whole series. it just seems way too anti-climactic for that to be all that happened and that be all it was

Yes, the door that Sora and Riku went through at the end of KH2 was the Door to Light. Sora clearly called it "the Door to the Light."

And just because it had that short of an appearance doesn't mean that it isn't an important object in the series.

Key of Valor

The Professor
deathteller said:
true but maybe he was wrong? perhaps it was simply the door to destiny islands, and the "door to light" has yet to be opened or discoverd at all.

That's possible... but
...it was a door, it had light, Sora opened it

Certainly seemed to match the description of the Door to Light. Plus the ending specifically reinforced the idea that it was the Door to Light, so if it wasn't really it, KH3 would have to undo that idea entirely which would result in reducing the significance of the KH2 ending.

I stay that Sora opening that door at the end of KH2 had some secret affect that hasn't been revealed yet but will be explored in KH3.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I stay that Sora opening that door at the end of KH2 had some secret affect that hasn't been revealed yet but will be explored in KH3.

Yeah, I'd say that's a reasonable prediction. Even if Sora did open the Door to the Light, that thread doesn't feel any more complete than it did back in KH1, when that phrase was repeated after the door to Kingdom Hearts had already been opened.

Since it's apparently in Sora's heart, according to what Riku said, there's a high probability that it'll end up relating to Ven somehow, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back