• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You ever wonder...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
You ever wonder what all happened when Donald and Goofy were with Riku? Did they have conversations? What did they talk about? What did they do? Did Donald and Goofy talk amongst themselves, wishing they had stayed with Sora, perhaps contemplating going back to him?
I want to hear your theories on the subject. :)

And if it was revealed on KHFM, then my apologies; I haven't played the game, nor have I seen the walkthroughs.

Santuary

It wasn't revealed on FM. They most likely didn't say anything to Riku, because he was being an arrogant emo bitch at the time, but I really dunno about conversations amounst themselves.

Muse

you look atrocious
They kinda show it in the manga. :v

Riku: "Go away"
Donald: "What the hell's his problem? D<"

Muse

you look atrocious
It's only for one page anyways. The next page has them joining back up with Sora. :v

Santuary

Riku: "Go away"
Donald: "What the hell's his problem? D<"

I don't remember that part from the manga (I actually OWN the manga) the only thing I can remember from between D/G joining Riku, to D/G going back to Sora, is a brief page beginning a new chapter that has D/G following Riku, and they look back, looking guilty.

Muse

you look atrocious
WOw. o.o Fast-paced manga, huh?

Yeah. :/

I don't remember that part from the manga (I actually OWN the manga) the only thing I can remember from between D/G joining Riku, to D/G going back to Sora, is a brief page beginning a new chapter that has D/G following Riku, and they look back, looking guilty.

Like I said, it was only one page. One one side, it has Riku with Donald and Goofy. On the other, it has Sora and Beast fighting the Heartless.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
You ever wonder what all happened when Donald and Goofy were with Riku? Did they have conversations? What did they talk about? What did they do? Did Donald and Goofy talk amongst themselves, wishing they had stayed with Sora, perhaps contemplating going back to him?

I don't think they talked much at all.
Riku may not have wanted anything to do with them.
He only wanted the Keyblade. Not its groupies.
Goofy may have been the one contemplating whether or not to return to Sora but Donald would have stuck with Riku since he had the Key but he may have felt guilty.
Either way, I don't think much of a conversation was held or even if there was one...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

And if it was revealed on KHFM, then my apologies; I haven't played the game, nor have I seen the walkthroughs.

The super-secret-ending-KH-sex-tap.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
∞;4351429 said:
The super-secret-ending-KH-sex-tap.

Now its not so secret anymore now is it Jezza?
Thanks a lot.

Just kidding

strikeraider282

In the manga, it showed that Riku was kinda trying to get rid of them, but not attacking them. If anything, it would have been Riku trying to make them leave repeatedly as Donald and Goofy had inner conflicts going on...

RememberRoxas

In the manga, it showed that Riku was kinda trying to get rid of them, but not attacking them. If anything, it would have been Riku trying to make them leave repeatedly as Donald and Goofy had inner conflicts going on...
Riku trying to get rid of them?

Riku:Here Goofy!Here's a bone.Go get it!
*Rips out Jasmine's arm and throws the bone in the other direction.Goofy follows*
Riku:Follow me into the kitchen, Donald!
Donald:OK
*Riku stuffs donald in the oven and cooks him...thouroughly.*
That's how i think it could've gone through

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
It's never really something I really thought of. Personally, I feel that it may of just been a case where they tagged along (like most of the game) and simply never spoke. However, I can't imagine what would of been said had they'd of spoken to one another. However, I can see a chance of them considering rejoining Sora, considering how Donald was quick to follow Goofy back, though that may of simply been a case of Donald wanting to switch to the winning side, lol. Too bad he didn't stick with Riku. I would of liked to fight the both of them. Of course, I seriously doubt Disney would ever make Donald, Goofy, or Mickey a boss.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

Donald: Wait I said WAIT!
Riku:I didnt ask you to follow me. You're the ones who need the Keybearer.
Donald: Whats wrong with him?!
Goofy:Is he alright?
Donald:What do you mean?
Goofy:He doesnt look too well...
I have the manga right here.

Then Riku confronts Sora and Goofy saves him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back