• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you know man.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
what's your problem? you don't get a f***ing letter to hogwarts cause hogwarts isn't real it's just a bunch of bulls*** from a movie

What the hell you talkin' about? I got my letter when I was eleven. Just got back last week.

Ah, what a great year. Only two more to go.

....when I was 11 i was waiting for my letter to Hogwarts and shit but it never happened :mad:

I'll send a letter to Dumbledore. You won't fit in with the age group you'll have classes with, but I can get you in late.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got my letter when I was 11, but my mom wanted me to go to a Muggle school. I don't know why, though. The Muggle school was ghetto...She said something about Dark Wizards killing people and whatnot, but I don't see how it could have been any different from going to a Muggle school every day with the fear somebody would walk in with a gun.

I'm too old for Hogwarts now, but I'm aiming for a Mastery in Wizards Literature.

what's your problem? you don't get a f***ing letter to hogwarts cause hogwarts isn't real it's just a bunch of bulls*** from a movie

U mad Muggle?

Last edited:

Shadow Key

tumblr_lijzw2jN6o1qb1wwn.png

thank god i never got into this shit.

*expecting flames*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back