• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what would suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
If Ven was inside Sora (explaining Roxas)
If Aqua was inside Kiari (explaining Xion)
And If Terra was inside Riku (explaining whole Riku-Terra similarities)

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Who is this "Kiari" you speak of?

But yes. I'd think that'd be what some people consider a logical explanation. But this is KH, so. Who knows.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

these would all suck...
the only idea i'm slighted towards is, ven having something to do with sora/ roxas... i'd hate to think that Nomura is that lazy of a character designer to make ven and roxas near identical.\
for no reason...

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Ven maybe the heart.
Aqua I doubt is connected to kairi
Terra being in riku would make Terra choosing him for being a keyblade wielder for nothing,right.

And only 2 of VAT is connected to SRK.

Ah-ha-ha!

Did anything say that Terra GAVE Riku KK? Hmm?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
these would all suck...
the only idea i'm slighted towards is, ven having something to do with sora/ roxas... i'd hate to think that Nomura is that lazy of a character designer to make ven and roxas near identical.\
for no reason...

I beleive the Ven-Sora thing
but im not to sure about the other 2...

Obviously you underestimate Nomura. He can make ANYTHING hapen and have a reason for it.

Sexy Angel
Didnt say that. I said chose him to being a wielder. Nothing about the keyblade.
Who has the last laugh know. Mhahha.

I do. At least I can spell.
And where did it say that Terra chose Riku to be the weilder? Hmm?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've always bought the whole Ven-Sora deal.

The other two, not so much.

IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, you it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally regained memories from before I was 5, I think i wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

Because there is already a detailed explanation of Roxas and Namine being special Nobodies in this volume, please read the specific details there. I'll summarize it so its easy to understand. Essentially when a strong hearted person has their heart stolen, they change into a heartless, and on rare occasions their body changes into a Nobody. But in the case for these 2, for Kairi's heart to be hidden within Sora, i took a special shape. Moreover, when Sora himself was changed into a heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Namine were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind. Still, I get the feeling from the story so far that Xemnas might also be a special Nobody.

Finally, about the people on Destiny Island, at the time of Sora and groups disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Island itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world time is stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and then everyone's memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such the memory actually became "On the night of the storm, Riku's body disappeared". Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. Eventually the memories of Sora, just as Riku was no longer there after the storm that night, were that both of them had disappeared. (footnote: However, Kairi alone was once assimilated into Sora's heart. In this edition "Kingdom Hearts II" i strongly feel that he was influenced by this.

LS said:
You aren't the one I chose...

Unless you can find anything else that can be taken as hint...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I do. At least I can spell.
I blame my English teacher.
Nomura hints it and the Linger Sentiment seals the deal by saying "Your not the one I chose"
And we all know that sora wasnt suppose to obtain the KK but Riku.

Sexy Angel
Nomura hints it and the Linger Sentiment seals the deal by saying "Your not the one I chose"
And we all know that sora wasnt suppose to obtain the KK but Riku.

Terra might've chosen Mickey, seeing that the two (most likely) know eachother :3

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
First I see happening
Second..maybe. Don't think so
Third one....yeahno

Besides Nomura said not all of TAV is connected to SRK. So one of those won't happen :v

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
Freedom said:

Personally, I would be a bit disappointed
if these were all true. However, I wouldn't
mind if only the first and third connection
existed as you said.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra won't be inside Riku because then it's too freaking hard to explain Xehanort :v (then again, Namine, so it's not like they really care about explaining things properly).

Not saying Aqua and Kairi are related, but if Riku and Terra are, I don't see that being the nature of relation between them. At least not directly.
Riku did end up being possessed by Xehanort's Heartless...

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ i was thinkin' he got stuck in master xehanort. there are way more similarities between them than you think. don't just pay attention to the fact that he's a geezer. look at xemnas and xehanort (AtW's apprentice). he looks an awful lot like terra, but he has the same eye color, hair color, and skin tone as mx. (not to mention the crazy manorisms. *ahem, ahem*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back