• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
hey i really like this before so i desided to bring it back

~ You stab some one with ur housekey and yell its the power of the keyblade
~ You start swinging an imaginary sword at fake heartless
~ You call an airplane a Gummi Ship

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
You expect to not be cut in half by a blade that's over 10 feet long and is very sharp.

You think you can fly with just one wing over your shoulder. And it's a fake.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
Umm, when you could no longer remember a time that you didn't have a crush on one of the characters...
and...
--honestly thought it was your life's goal to save Riku from the darkness
--you have a billion unnecesary keys because they make you feel safe...and cool.
--you refuse POINT BLANK to let ANYONE touch your KH case, and when they do, you go melee on them...literally (I've done that, I've actually SLAPPED a guy...hard, because he touched it...how sad...)
--your mom asked what you're most excited for that coming school year, and you said KHCoM and KH2!!! *then proceeded to do a sacred KH dance*
--started liking pooh again...

Dark_StarX

-you paint a key black and jab it into someones chest to try to "unlock" their heart(my friend tried this,he stuck the key in my chest and it started bleeding really bad,I still have the scar)
-when you start trying to survive off of "potions" that are just bottles of bad tasting ooze.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
~ You tell your little cousins that your a keyblade master. And say that the heartless will come and take there heart away if they don't be good. :D
~ your dog's named Goofy and you have a pet duck named Donald.
~ You believe that your best friend is posested by Ansem "sp?"
~ You believe your teacher is a heartless

BlackmageAp

Awards
~ when you attack your shadow with your fists
~ when you can sing both the remix and normal version of Simple and Clean
~ when you join kingdomhearts2.net (lol)
~when you know more about whats going to happen in KH2 than the producers

Dark_StarX

~when you create a real keyblade then go to school with it hitting people's shadows.
~when you try to force your shadow to produce green orbs
~when you find an un-charted island and name it Destiny Island 1 and then create partof Destiny Islands.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
BlackmageAp said:
~ when you can sing both the remix and normal version of Simple and Clean

I've actually tried that before.

When you make a 5 sword that's as wide as you, and try to charge forward at blazing speeds, yelling "Sonic Blade!"
When you make a paper mache demon wing and say, "Farwell." Then try to fly around in the air swinging at your shadow.
When you go to a monopoly tournament and say, "I'd like to partciepate in the games. I wanna play the Hades Cup."

jk4eva

When a bunch of young idle kids come on these forums everyday to post utter crap about the game..as well as making topics like this one.
When you are convinced that one of the main characters is your soulmate.
When you simply think that you have a keyblade, you bow to your pet mouse because he is a king and your dog is really a knight.

Last edited:

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
a gun?

~you see a shooting star and yell "A World has been destroyed"
~you give a starfish to the one you love saying your destinies are one(paupou

Emral

Bronze Member
~When you steal your firends keys and state that he is not a true keyblade master (Yes, I have done this)

~When you hear a person making fun of Kingdom Hearts, you go berserk on them and start throwing keys at the person screaming "Strike Raid!!!"

KeybladeShadow88

-when you accidently memorize the entire KH1 game script after your ninth time beating it ( I have that problem )
-when you dog runs into the neighbors yard and it's about 10 at night, and you go to get him, and you hear somthing behind you and you turn around and prepare to do great battle with a huge hearless, and you end up kicking a squirrel. . .

KeybladeShadow88

ok, how about this one ( my last one sucked, and this one probably does too, but it sucks less )
-whenever you find A.B.C. gum, you stick it on a big ball of gum, convinced that one day you will ride to disney castle on it
-when your in a fight at school, you jump away from your opponent, and point your finger over your head and screamed "SIN HARVEST" and actually expected him to die

shadowmage

~ you believe you can use glide whenever you want

~ you're playing badmitton and you grab your partner's racket so you can duel weild against your heartless for an opponent. (I've done this one)

~ when you've collected 7 different versions of simple and clean. (i have done this...I never even knew there were 7 different versions )

mat

-When you start singin Simple and Clean in the shower
-Your convinced that whenever you cant unlock a door with your house key, it must be the Keyhole
-You have a siezure everytime you see a star go out
- You get into a fight and say "My weapon is my heart!" (Then you get the crap beaten out of you)
- You refer to your two best friends as Donald and Goofy

Twinkling_Jenn

Hmm...interesting views. I don't call my friends after Disney characters though, I think they'd get a little freaked. I might try it though, they might not notice. Har har.

There are 7 versions of Simple And Clean??! Wow...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back