• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young MX revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

Ehh he looks freaky. I had to quickly shut the spoiler tag after glancing at it. xD;;

Taking some time to adjust...

I guess I could see why MX would want to take Terra's hot, young body as his own.

s1demteeth

I'm going to pretend I didn't just read that.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Ehh he looks freaky. I had to quickly shut the spoiler tag after glancing at it. xD;;

Taking some time to adjust...

I guess I could see why MX would want to take Terra's hot, young body as his own.

s1demteeth

Lol, you so silly Jelly.

I know, I call you Jelly now! :D

Absolute

I got to wonder: what was the point of hiding his face? We know its suppose to be young Xehanort and most likely he would look similar to Xehanort's heartless.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Now was this not in the JP version or something?

Yes it was. Someone just decided to finally back BBS and extract the models. In the game, we only see the back of his model... we never see the front view or his face or anything. So the guy just extracted the model and this is what it is.

I got to wonder: what was the point of hiding his face? We know its suppose to be young Xehanort and most likely he would look similar to Xehanort's heartless.

Tension? Mystery? Laziness to make a decent face so they try to hide it by only showing his back? I dunno.

Someone on DeviantArt did a very good drawing of him (looks like Nomura's style, too.)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=young+master+xehanort#/d2jo0gk

That's pretty good. I'd imagine that if we actually see a re-appearance of young MX that his face may look more like that... the face as it is now was obviously made at last minute.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MX Looks weird. Like a weird mix of his old man character model, Riku's skin tone, Terra's...something, Sephiroth's eye shape, Terranort's hair...

No..wait. It's like The bottom half of Riku's face and the top part of Terranort/Xemnas' face put together. Because it looks like Riku just slicked his hair back and made his eyes gold.

Eh -stops looking at the picture because she knows it isn't something complete or done with the most effort-

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I'm going to pretend I didn't just read that.

Got'cha.

s1gildragonin30years

Lol, you so silly Jelly.

I know, I call you Jelly now! :D

I see what you did there.

peteshiteatinggrin

Someone on DeviantArt did a very good drawing of him (looks like Nomura's style, too.)

Browsing deviantART

But in sincerity, I don't like how young Xehanort uncannily looks like Terra.

EDIT: Although I think this fan art, Xehanort looks more like Xehanort than Terra, so...

Browsing deviantART

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a render of young Master Xehanort, ripped straight from the game. However, given we never actually see his face in-game or -cutscene, I see there to be no real issue with his 'current' appearance. Personally, the only wholly official face of the younger Master Xehanort is one that's 100% supposed to be seen in-game.

Z

Zulkir

∞;5276525 said:
It's a render of young Master Xehanort, ripped straight from the game. However, given we never actually see his face in-game or -cutscene, I see there to be no real issue with his 'current' appearance. Personally, the only wholly official face of the younger Master Xehanort is one that's 100% supposed to be seen in-game.

You sure that's even real? Every time I saw a model ripped from the game, it had it's arms stretched out to the side, this is the first model that has that weird pose, young MX doesn't even make that pose in the game.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
You sure that's even real? Every time I saw a model ripped from the game, it had it's arms stretched out to the side, this is the first model that has that weird pose, young MX doesn't even make that pose in the game.

Well, the reason model rips are usually shown in T-pose is because that's how they're stored in the game, so it's less work to show them that way.

There's nothing stopping whoever made the rip from adding bones to/extracting bones from the model and using them to pose it it however they wanted.

Z

Zulkir

Well, it's either fake(Like Fairuzons with the sora-roxas thing, looked real until the hideous nose and mouth was shown). OR

1) They intended to show his face but things changed later, so they never really finished it because their new plans didn't involve showing his face.

2) They were bored during development so they gave him some weird looking plastic surgery face for the lulz.

Ronzer

You know this is probably fake, right? We don't know what he wasn't revealed, this is probably just a fake... Wait, let me rephrase that... It 'IS' a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back