• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young MX revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dude, punctuation please. It was annoying to read through the wall of text.

true but we really do not know when xehanort turned into a heartless between kh bbs and kh1

One year after BBS.

xehanort's heartless was nothing but a heart

Essentially what all Heartless are, not just him.

just to note xemnas is a special nobody like roxas having amnesia of his original selves MX and terra and only have the memories of himself as just lost memory xehanort so xemnas looks the way he looks is because he is a special nobody

It's hinted in the Secret Ansem Reports that Apprentice Xehanort regained some of his memories as Terra and Master Xehanort through the heart experiments he volunteered for. Everything else we already know.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Oh...it's actually authentic. I was interested in learning what his face looked like...now I'm sad I know. Egh...it's beyond transparent Square clearly didn't give a **** about his face. haha. That's to be anticipated though, considering they never bothered showing his face. I'm quite stunned they even gave him one.

Then again...they gave Kairi panties...with detailed red ribbons...>_>

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh...it's actually authentic. I was interested in learning what his face looked like...now I'm sad I know. Egh...it's beyond transparent Square clearly didn't give a **** about his face. haha. That's to be anticipated though, considering they never bothered showing his face. I'm quite stunned they even gave him one.

Then again...they gave Kairi panties...with detailed red ribbons...>_>

It's a lower poly model, you know, like what we've seen for the majority of KH1. This is SE, so I doubt they'd skimp out on something like this when they're well known for their graphics.

...Do you know how long it takes to texture panties? A few minutes, max.

sora364

Awards
No it wouldn't make sense at all because with AnsemSod it isn't Xehanort's body, it's Terra's. AnsemSoD is Terra's body with a mix of Xehanort so it wouldn't make sense for AnsemSoD to look like a young version of Xehanort. At all.

Correct me if I am wrong, as there is no decisive evidence to substantiate this, but I believe you are wrong. Xemnas is "Terra's body with a mix of Xehanort." AnsemSod is a heartless, he has no physical body (or at least one that is not plagued with deformity and crippled with heartless like features. We don't know as he's garbed in a cloak.) This is the reason he sought to possess Riku, and the altercations between he and Riku in COM were always a mental/internal struggle. It's coherent that AnsemSOD to bear a resemblance to a young Xehanort, as AnsemSOD is speculated to be an amalgamation of Terra and Master Xehanort's hearts (under mostly Master Xehanort's influence.) So a resemblace to him wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. Not by a longshot.

...Do you know how long it takes to texture panties? A few minutes, max.

Sign, I think you missed my point all togehter. It's the fact they even bothered giving Kairi panties to begin with. :) I suppose Square loves giving detail to things that aren't even needed. haha

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Ansem SoD really takes on more of a Xehanort appearance because it is the heart of Xehanort and Terra (not the body) so the AnsemSoD should take on the appearance of the heart, and if MX was in more control and absorbed Terra's heart than its obvious Ansem SoD would like more like MX than Terra. Xemnas on the other hand should be a spitting image of Terra with some Xehanort influence (white hair, eyes, etc.) but this guy doesn't look much like Ansem SoD or MX...which isn't bad I guess. I'll accept it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Correct me if I am wrong, as there is no decisive evidence to substantiate this, but I believe you are wrong. Xemnas is "Terra's body with a mix of Xehanort." AnsemSod is a heartless, he has no physical body (or at least one that is not plagued with deformity and crippled with heartless like features. We don't know as he's garbed in a cloak.) This is the reason he sought to possess Riku, and the altercations between he and Riku in COM were always a mental/internal struggle. It's coherent that AnsemSOD to bear a resemblance to a young Xehanort, as AnsemSOD is speculated to be an amalgamation of Terra and Master Xehanort's hearts (under mostly Master Xehanort's influence.) So a resemblace to him wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. Not by a longshot.

It doesn't work like that.

AnsemSoD is a Heartless of the fused Terranort that is named "Xehanort the Apprentice" so the Heartless and Nobodies ended up looking like a fusion of Terra and Xehanort. So why would a fusion of Terra and Xehanort look just like Xehanort with no form of Terra in him at all? The answer- he wouldn't. He would look like a mix between Terra and Xehanort... and that's exactly what AnsemSoD is. :/

sora364

Awards
It doesn't work like that.

Really? Not sure about that.

AnsemSoD is a Heartless of the fused Terranort that is named "Xehanort the Apprentice" so the Heartless and Nobodies ended up looking like a fusion of Terra and Xehanort.

You're grasping for straws. There is no conclusive reason why he could only resemble a mixture of both Terra and Master Xehanort. By that logic, Xemnas and AnsemSod should look like twin brothers. Just as much as there is a feasiblility that he has a semblance to a melding of both Terra and MX, the possibility of him resembling mostly a young Master Xehanort is equally as high. After all, clearly MX had a greater influence over AnsemSOD (Exact verbatim of darkness speech, anyone?) The infatuation with darkness and becoming immersed with it is a dead give away. Or better yet...his clothes. When you first saw Master Xehanort in "Birth By Sleep"/KH2's secret ending, who was the very first person you thought about?

I was not arguing with what you said, just clearing the air of the reasons he would not look like Terra, as Terra's body itself had literally nothing to do with AnsemSOD's appearance. That would be Xemnas.

So why would a fusion of Terra and Xehanort look just like Xehanort with no form of Terra in him at all? The answer- he wouldn't.

Once again, that would be Xemnas, not AnsemSOD. This is only conjecture, but AnsemSOD is an accrual of both Terra and Master Xehanort's hearts until proven otherwise. However, it is obvious that Master Xehanort is the dominant personality. There is not even the slightest hint of Terra in there. Since Master Xehanort is the dominant one...why couldn't he resemble a younger incarnation of him? That makes equally as much sense as him resembling both of them as he is a fusion. You cannot reject one theory and accept the other. I do see what you mean, but you're denying something that is just as plausible, which makes no sense to me.

He would look like a mix between Terra and Xehanort... and that's exactly what AnsemSoD is. :/

The thing is...aside from the top of his hair...he doesn't resemble Terra...at all. I'll admit, this is mostly opinion...but I see no physical similarities between Terra and AnsemSOD other than hair (which isn't even all that similar.)

The way I see it, AnsemSOD is comprised almost entirely of Master Xehanort. His vast intellect on darkness, his clothing, his actions, the ability to summon the Guardian, everything points to him being the dominant factor. Can you tell me where good ol' Terra fits into all of this?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The way I see it, AnsemSOD is comprised almost entirely of Master Xehanort. His vast intellect on darkness, his clothing, his actions, the ability to summon the Guardian, everything points to him being the dominant factor. Can you tell me where good ol' Terra fits into all of this?

The guardian is something TERRA has, not Xehanort. The Guardian is made up of all the darkness from Terra's darkness. The only similarities AnsemSoD has to Xehanort is the quote of "His heart belongs again to darkness etc." and his clothing. Terra would fit into the hair and the body. Xehanort wouldn't have that type of body unless it was a fusion with Terra.

Clothes - Xehanort
Way of speaking - Xehanort
Body and hair - Terra
Guardian - Terra
Age - probably around 30 or 40. Or perhaps it's Xehanort's age minus Terra's age? Possibly a 75 - 20 making 55? But still, it's older than Terra but younger than Xehanort. How is that possible? Obviously a fusion.

Don't get me wrong, I see what you're saying and understand why you'd think that is... but in my opinion, it wouldn't really make sense if AnsemSoD was just a younger version of Master Xehanort just because he's "dominant." :/

Last edited:

sora364

Awards
The guardian is something TERRA has, not Xehanort. The Guardian is made up of all the darkness from Terra's darkness.

You are speculating. That is theoretical conjecture based on your observations. Unless you can accredit this by presenting facts, do not pass it off as true. No one can really isolate the reasoning behind "The Guardian." There was nothing in Birth By Sleep to suggest that the "Guardian" was the nefarious embodiement of Terra's darkness. At all. All we can say for fact, is that it was expelled from Xehanort's body. Xehanort's darkness given physical form, perhaps? Who knows. We don't know anything regarding who it's analogous to (whether it be Master Xehanort, Terra, or both)

The only similarities AnsemSoD has to Xehanort is the quote of "His heart belongs again to darkness etc." and his clothing. Terra would fit into the hair and the body. Xehanort wouldn't have that type of body unless it was a fusion with Terra.

Haha! Come on! Are you serious about this? Yes, Terra "could fit into the hair and body" (even though it looks nothing like him in my opinion) but to make a statement like that is down right audacious as it is founded purely on your opinion. Prove it. That one sentence is holding your arguement from validity. Have you seen Master Xehanort's younger body? Have you seen his hair? I could pull the same card and say it's Master Xehanort's younger body with minor changes and a darker skin tone. But does that make me right? No, not really.

Clothes - Xehanort
Way of speaking - Xehanort
Body and hair - Terra
Guardian - Terra
Age - probably around 30 or 40. Or perhaps it's Xehanort's age minus Terra's age? Possibly a 75 - 20 making 55? But still, it's older than Terra but younger than Xehanort. How is that possible? Obviously a fusion.

His appearance could be slightly and I mean slightly influenced by Terra, and I mean Terra himself not Terra-Xehanort (as it's clear Terra's body altered to become more like Xehanort's younger one.) But the latter goes to "Terra-Xehanort" more so than Terra as an individual. Based on what you're saying (or what I'm receiving from your message) is that you are directly fusing Terra with Master Xehanort to create AnsemSod. No, that would be Xehanort/Terranort. AnsemSOD are their fused hearts not bodies. He can have features of both, but that doesn't imply he has to look like a 50/50 deal of both.

Back to your Guardian case: proof that's explicitly stated in the Kingdom Hearts Universe, or it didn't happen. As for age, I'm raising that issue into question. I never have. He's the heart of Xehanort (which consists of both the hearts of Terra and Master Xehanort.), meaning I believe his age appearance is relative to his original self (with physical changes, obviously) and not some fusion of Master Xehanort and Terra. But hey, it's open game on that.

Last edited:

KeybladeCounsel

In all honetsy, I believe in the creation of AnsemSoD and Xemnas the two hearts may have went their separate ways. In the process, the two may have become recessive in depending on one another and may have altered the hearts appearance. Like basically the hearts rubbed off on eachother. In saying, Once Terra's heart influenced Xemnas, he took on that appearance because of not only the fact that it's all together Terranort's body, but also the fact of Terra's heart changing Xemnas up a bit more. With AnsemSoD, Xehanort's heart did the influencing and being the fact that it's Terranort's heartless, MX's heart just further influenced it. In simpler terms: Terranort + Master Xehanort = AnsemSoD and Terranort + Terra(Eraqus) = Xemnas

sora364

Awards
Well in general, I like your theory. Xemnas definitely has shades of Terra within him. But there's one small problem. Xemnas doesn't have a heart >_<

Other than that, it's fairly solid.

KeybladeCounsel

Well they did say Xemnas was a special nobody like Roxas so it is possible he had a heart. (That's if what people say about Roxas having Ven's heart is true.)

sora364

Awards
Well they did say Xemnas was a special nobody like Roxas so it is possible he had a heart. (That's if what people say about Roxas having Ven's heart is true.)

For some reason...I keep forgetting that Xemnas is "special" so he could very well have a heart. But his actions allude that he doesn't. BUT that reminds me of something. Nomura commented on how: "Xemnas may have not be delibertly using a keyblade." You know, since he is a mergence of two Keyblade wielders. The thing is...he shouldn't have been able to wield a Keyblade at all if he didn't have a heart. 0_o

With both those brought to my attention...I'm not sure Xemnas is a "true" Nobody either.

MasterZeR0

I think that's what exposure to darkness does. Aren't the three physical changed whiter hair, darker skin, and orange eyes?

I don't think white hair is one. Think about Fuu, Riku as a child, etc. But pointed ears are definitely one you forgot. Ex. MX, Braig, Saix, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back