• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young MX revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

FIX'D

Couldn't take the monkey (or lemon, sorry) anymore.

Much better :D

But his smile is still rather unsettling o_O Master Xehanort is definitely where Ansem SoD and Xemnas got their pedo smiles from.

Z

Zulkir

Much better :D

But his smile is still rather unsettling o_O Master Xehanort is definitely where Ansem SoD and Xemnas got their pedo smiles from.

Oooh yes....You couldn't be more right...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

FIX'D

Couldn't take the monkey (or lemon, sorry) anymore.

Wow...that is so much better than what was originally posted...I am starting to think it could be photoshop...then again we all remember KH2 Xehanort's in game flat face. wasn't much better than this. Anywho I like A HEX TORN 's fix. It looks more realistic. And isn't the hair throwing anybody off too. I mean in the cutscene his hair looked more complicated than any Xehanort to date but here its all...just plainly there.

D

Deleted member 87467

to those who asked for it, i fixed it. XD not much of a difference, all i did was move his nose and mouth up a teensy bit. his face looks less like a horse now. XDDDDDD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

hahaha he looks like Michael Jackson when he got that nose job

michael-jackson-nose-missing.jpg

KeybladeCounsel

I know this is completely off topic, but is the yellow eyes thing a Xehanrort connection or a darkness connection? Because I'm beginning to wonder what exactly the yellow eyes mean...

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Wow, this looks stupid. It's just some weird-ass Terra look-alike.
Nice job Nomura. *appluads his efforts*

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
wtf dont ever try terra like that he looks nothing like that pig michael jackson thing

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The reason it's so bad is because we only saw his back.
It'd of been a waste of time to really have worked on him.
I'm sure if we ever see a cutscene in the future that shows his face, they'll probably edit the model so it's better.

Lingering Eraqus

Uh, is young Xehanort not supposed to look like Ansem Seeker of Darkness?
picture.php
picture.php

Story wise that would make perfect sense in my opinion aswell.

Z

Zulkir

Aye, that's what I be thinking as well. Either that model is fake, or they just didn't bother to work on the face since they only showed his back.

Young MX should look like Ansem SoD.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Uh, is young Xehanort not supposed to look like Ansem Seeker of Darkness?
picture.php
picture.php

Story wise that would make perfect sense in my opinion aswell.

No it wouldn't make sense at all because with AnsemSod it isn't Xehanort's body, it's Terra's. AnsemSoD is Terra's body with a mix of Xehanort so it wouldn't make sense for AnsemSoD to look like a young version of Xehanort. At all.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Aye, that's what I be thinking as well. Either that model is fake, or they just didn't bother to work on the face since they only showed his back.

Young MX should look like Ansem SoD.

true but we really do not know when xehanort turned into a heartless between kh bbs and kh1 and when he did turn into a heartless he didn't have a physical form and hid his formless form under a cloak until he met riku and stole his body and xehanort's heartless was nothing but a heart so he most likely took on a form that he thought was suitable to him or he took on a similar form subconsciously from what he used look like as MX combined with his memories as his original self xehanort which would explain why he looks older then his reincarnation self now. just to note xemnas is a special nobody like roxas having amnesia of his original selves MX and terra and only have the memories of himself as just lost memory xehanort so xemnas looks the way he looks is because he is a special nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back