• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your fastest completion time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<VII_Axel>

Fire Tears said:
Cutscenes or not, I think traveling through all the worlds without one swing is at least a decent 3 hours worth. It sounds too impossible but I'm not going to accuse you of lying, I believe you but I'm too shocked for words.
THankyou for believing me. Becuse I have been to numerous KH forums and I have been shunned because they did not believe me. It gets so annoying but it is just human nature. Humans tend to not accept what they think is impossible. So they are in denial when family members die, don't believe that some disaster happened, etc. They think it's a bad dream sometimes and wanna 'wake up' from this bad dream. Well people, unbelievable things happen, so just accept it, or deny it.

Onite

why anyone would rush through a game they have been waiting on for a little over 3 years is beyond me.....which is why im gonna get to 100%

<VII_Axel>

Onite said:
why anyone would rush through a game they have been waiting on for a little over 3 years is beyond me.....which is why im gonna get to 100%
I got 100% on KH2 on the import version and I'm not really interested in how they screwed up the secret ending this time in America. All my fastest times come usually after I beat the game at least twice. I don't do speed runs unless I have fully completed the game.

Twilight Dweller

Proud mode isn't even that hard. You just have to watch your back a little more thats all. Mine was on proud mode though..

BlaZinbritt11588

<VII_Axel> said:
THankyou for believing me. Becuse I have been to numerous KH forums and I have been shunned because they did not believe me. It gets so annoying but it is just human nature. Humans tend to not accept what they think is impossible. So they are in denial when family members die, don't believe that some disaster happened, etc. They think it's a bad dream sometimes and wanna 'wake up' from this bad dream. Well people, unbelievable things happen, so just accept it, or deny it.

but u can't skip cutscenes in kh1.....so what r u talking about "without cutscenes?"

.......idk, i just dont believe you.

HeartofDestiny14

Kh1, it took me 13 hours straight, one day when I woke up at 8 and didn't stop playing till waaay late at night.

...Yes, I know I have no life <<;. I'm not even really that good at video games, so you don't necessarily have to be good at them to beat them in a short amount of time. Then again I probably only beat it so fast 'cuz I've had that game forever and I've perfected it about now x_x. *Has almost every cutscene memorized*.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
<VII_Axel> said:
I'll post my times for all the games.

KH - 1h 05m (Without the scenes)
CoM - 10h 55m
KH2 - 9h 08m
xD

Yeah... right... 1 hour... that's impossible, because you cant skip all cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back