• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Your Favorite Vacation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the Best Continent for a Vacation?

• North America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

• Europe

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Australia

• Africa

• Antarctica?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Where in the World was the best vacation you've ever been to and why?

Whatever continent it's in please answer in the poll and also tell us with a post which specific country/place it was in.

My favourite holiday was in Corfu, Greece. Me and my mum were in a stunning hotel and the nightlife there is unforgettable. However if you ever think of going to Corfu, I recommend going with your mates alone at 18~ because the night clubs are "to die for" apparently but as I was too young, I couldn't go. :'(

Thanks for reading and please tell us, what was your's and why?

Kasrinok

I would have to say my best vaca was to Virginia Beach (U.S.), I like the beach alot, just nice and calming. Sitting outside on the deck listening to the winds off of the ocean.. and then to get some adrenaline, at night go out and spotlight crabs, if they get you, theres some adrenaline, they hurt like hell. I went with m whole family, ma,dad,bro,both cousins, aunt, uncle, and g-ma. It was a lot of fun.

I voted for Europe because there are sooo many places you can go in Europe for vaca.. I really want to go to Europe for like 1 month with an unlimited budget ^^

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Paris, France. Where I was born, in other words. Ah, Paris, je t'aime, je t'aime. ~<3

Pretty much because a) it's home and b) it's astonishingly beautiful.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Because they got steering wheels on the right, Austin Powers, Tea and crumpets, and Sweeney Todd.

No.
1x1td.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back