• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the three do you like the best?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Namine

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Xion

Votes: 77 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Naminé.
Xion's (sort of) right behind her though. I dunno, there's something about Xion that just seems off to me.
You know, there's people using black xD;

Khaki45

Then explain Namine not being far behind her. And enough people hating on Sora and Riku even when they can fight.

Simple, Namine has powers and is a bit more reserved then Kairi, which gives her a certain charm.

I can see people hating Sora perhaps, but both of them, I don't understand why that would be. But there is enough dudes who can fight and now only 2 original female characters who can.

Larxene (who I hated personally) and Xion, who is I hate to say it is, a female Sora. Not that I hate her or anything she is cool but I mean I gotta call it how it is. Shes the character of choice for girls.

Khaki45

Princess of Heart.......I consider that more of a status then a power. They can't mess with hearts or nothing and don't they only work together?

(btw I have nothing against Kairi. I don't see where the hate comes from. Does that mean I will die too?)

Xorbok

Princess of Heart.......I consider that more of a status then a power. They can't mess with hearts or nothing and don't they only work together?

(btw I have nothing against Kairi. I don't see where the hate comes from. Does that mean I will die too?)

Yes yes you will. An theres alot 2 hate about her XD

Qu?bec

Kairi is a stupid slut that can't do anything by herself and Naminé... well she's just not a good part of Kingdom Hearts

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xion. I'm not too big of a fan of her but she goes a bit farther than Namine and both of them go a hell of a lot further than Kairi >_>

A

Azrael

I like Olette.

She's looks like Kairi the least.

What am I saying is that KH females suck.

Verdant0angel

Website
verdant0angel.deviantart.com
I don't really have anything against Kairi and Namine,but my favorite would have to be Xion. Probably because she is the only one out of the three that's playable, lol.

I like Olette.

She's looks like Kairi the least.

What am I saying is that KH females suck.

You have a good point. Nomura didn't do a good job with the lead females. It's like a Kairi clone circus

Last edited:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
My Ranking of the three
1. Xion-love her to death
2. Namine-So much Better that Kairi and belongs with Sora more than Kairi does -_-
3. Kairi-Proud Member of Kairi Hate Club.

Muse

you look atrocious
Rakushīnu;4562117 said:
:heart:Kairi:heart: all the way. People need to stop hating on her.

So long as people still have their individual opinions, then they won't.

In response to the OP, my fav is Namine, with Xion following a close second. :3 Then Aqua.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Aqua. but lets not hope she's related to these little amateurs [xion namine kairi] :DD<3

but to answer the poll.

i chose kairi.

she's written badly, she sucks ass hard like a vacuum, and she doesn't fuck around the plot as much as the other kids do.

also the fact that kairi is always in background, and never really messing or fucking with the actual plot. win. the times she did leave her spot in the island, she didn't really mess up the plot. she sucks, does not have enough power to be able to change the plot, or sora, or any of the characters really.

namine is cute in com, and i pittied her and shit, obviously. but she just fucked up with the plot way too much. bitch. thank god she's cute in manga. but damn god.

xion omgod that bitch. ughhhh. hell no dude. no no no. no.

and seeing kairi on screen is pretty amusing. fun to laugh at her, too. if it makes me happy to laugh at her, that's another win.

oohh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back