• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the three do you like the best?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Namine

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Xion

Votes: 77 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

Don't like Kairi or Namine and I'll choose Aqua( and Larxene) over all three of them,but since their not up there I choose Xion.She's a screaming marysue not to mention her gender issues, but I'll be lying if I said I disliked her. She can fight and oh god she actually has sufficient character development. Something she managed to do in one game were Kairi hasn't been able to get really any for four games and counting.

To be honest though I'm really getting tired of the Kairi Collection. I mean the series has spanned four games, five if counting BBS, and every last one of them has had a clone of Sora, Kairi, and Xehanort. The clones their getting old Nomura. Their getting old.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I love Namine. she seems to be the one that looks like kairi the least.

although nojoma ruinned most of the characters in kh2, he happened to be spot on with her

Axel kidnapped Kairi because Namine wanted to meet her, so say the novels.

Don't like Kairi or Namine and I'll choose Aqua( and Larxene) over all three of them,but since their not up there I choose Xion.She's a screaming marysue not to mention her gender issues, but I'll be lying if I said I disliked her. She can fight and oh god she actually has sufficient character development. Something she managed to do in one game were Kairi hasn't been able to get really any for four games and counting.

To be honest though I'm really getting tired of the Kairi Collection. I mean the series has spanned four games, five if counting BBS, and every last one of them has had a clone of Sora, Kairi, and Xehanort. The clones their getting old Nomura. Their getting old.
too bad cuz there's more replicas and clones coming so deal with it.

fantasy08

too bad cuz there's more replicas and clones coming so deal with it.

How about you deal with the fact that there are some people who would like some semblance of originality,but I forgot this is Nomura we're dealing with...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Originality is gone. That's actually one of my pet peeves for this series: it's sad that we have a "who's your favorite Kairi poll" with how many there are by this point. But Sora is much, much worse in those terms. The guy has so many people inside him (lawl), that I wonder if his soul is all fucked up by this point. But his clones actually don't get in the way of other males' developments. While if you don't look like Kairi in any way possible, your lack of importance and lack of depth is practically nonexistent if you're a female that's original. And considering the fact that there's hardly any original female characters from KH to speak of...

Sucks.

And I choose none, considering I love Larxene and Aqua more.

Okay, fine. I choose Naminé, at least after those two >.>.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
How about you deal with the fact that there are some people who would like some semblance of originality,but I forgot this is Nomura we're dealing with...

i know you want some semblance of originality. so do i. but sadly, im going to deal with the fact that it's not going to happen any time soon.

also seeing as one of the main characters in the NEW game is a carbon copy of roxas, and how the other dude have the same name, and how the same outfit, and how in coded, even a riku shows up saying "im not riku".

yup good luck to us all.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
one is more than enough though.

plus the whole diz/atw thing.

plus even the digital hayner pence olettes.

digital sora

fantasy08

Originality is gone. That's actually one of my pet peeves for this series: it's sad that we have a "who's your favorite Kairi poll" with how many there are by this point. But Sora is much, much worse in those terms. The guy has so many people inside him (lawl), that I wonder if his soul is all fucked up by this point.

I know what you mean. The second I saw this thread the first thought that came to me was oh god the cloning has gotten so out of hand that there's actually Kairi Collection polls cropping up. I'm just wondering when the Sora and Xehanort collection threads will start coming.I'm getting really sick of it all to be honest. That's why I'm so happy with Master Equas. He's actually not the clone or outta body experience of someone we already know in the series. Or so I'm hoping. * crosses fingers* Please, Please don't be Xigbar.

I get what your saying Aqua. Just go with the cloning since it's obviously not going to change,but even though I would love to shoot some originality into nomura's head I know that's impossible. So I show my displeasure at seeing basically the same characters for 4(five BBS) games here.Even though its not going to change anything with Nomura it at-lease gives me peace of mine. The cloning has passed the point of being tolerable and has gone into mind-numbing ridiculousness.:dizzy:

Take BBS the so called new game fore example
Terra take your pick on who he looks like
MX same for Terra
Ven Roxas clone period
Aqua Older Kairi
Ds God knows what's under that helmet but I'm willing to bet its someone we've already seen.
And the list goes on through all the other games

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I voted for Kairi, because she's the original, lol.

Plus, she honestly is my favorite. I know it sounds crazy, but she is. She may not have the fighting skills of Xion or Larxene or Aqua, but she still wants to help her friends and does the best she can with what she's got when Riku hands her the Keyblade. And she becomes smart enough to realize that standing around and doing nothing on Destiny Islands can make things worse for Sora and Riku. Plus, while I love Namine to death, Kairi's got more spunk. I find that endearing, even when she hasn't been able to do much yet. At least it's not from a lack of trying.

A

Audo

I can't help but notice that the only "Kairi" out of those three is, in fact, Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back