• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the three do you like the best?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Namine

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Xion

Votes: 77 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Xion...byfar... Those eyes of hers and her black hair just drive me insane

namine-artist

Website
www.strangepeople11.webs.com
I prefer Namine and Xion I'm not really sure which one is my favorite. I love the quietness about Namine and the attitude of Xion. Their both amazing and interesting to me so I didn't vote for anyone in particular.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
CoM or Days, simply because she wasn't there. If it had to be one, I'd say Kairi late in KH1, but not at the end.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Xion :3 I <3 her so much! I don't mind Kairi though in all honesty.....I bear no hostility toards her she just isn't my favorite :/ And I like Namine she is good too its just I love Xi-Xi more :3

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
i pick kairi FUCK all you haters!!!

o.o; Chill. They can hate her if they want. I'm a MAJOR Kairi fan and supporter, but that doesn't mean I hate the haters. They have the right to their opinion as you do your's. As long as they're not shoving it down your throat, then it's not a big deal. XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, I think we shove it down your throat plentifully.
It's just that I go "I think Kairi and Riku hate each other because of a-b-c" instead of simply reaching the potential conclusion of "she's a bitch" xD;

But anyhows, as fun as it is seeing all you people speak up for our side for once... we're spamming C:

XemnasRoxas

I personally like all of them equally. At first I thought Xion was Kairi, not Namine, then i found out Namine was Kairi, so i dropped that idea. Then now you guys are telling me Xion is Kairi and so is Namine. How exactly is there 2 Nobodies of Kairi?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Out of the three, I like Xion the best. I really have nothing against Kairi and Namine, but after playing through Days...well, I just feel like I sympathize with her, what she's going through. That, and her death was tragic, but at least she lives on inside Sora. Also, she can wield the Keyblade, which is a huge plus imo.

i pick kairi FUCK all you haters!!!

Sorry for the bolding on the f word it's i like all the people in KH and seeing someone talk s word adout then gets me upset(i saw the kairi hate club form that day) I'm the same way with family i love those guy(KH and Fam).

o.o; Chill. They can hate her if they want. I'm a MAJOR Kairi fan and supporter, but that doesn't mean I hate the haters. They have the right to their opinion as you do your's. As long as they're not shoving it down your throat, then it's not a big deal. XD

My bad, besides the haters should not hate but appreciate. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Besides the point I never said I hated them.

best vid ever!

YouTube - When {She} Moves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back