• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the three do you like the best?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Namine

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Xion

Votes: 77 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I definetly like Xion the best, then Namine, then Kairi.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for the bolding on the f word it's i like all the people in KH and seeing someone talk s word adout then gets me upset(i saw the kairi hate club form that day) I'm the same way with family i love those guy(KH and Fam).

That's very ironic from someone who just said
hould not hate but appreciate.
:\

My bad, besides the haters should not hate but appreciate.

I appreciate the series. Hence I find it appropriate to feel so strongly about a character within it.

bluefroggygirl

aww, why does everyone hate kairi D:
anyways,
xion would be my most favourite because i love how she can fight and she's not as girly as the other two.
i think i would have kairi and namine tied, i like them both equally n.n

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Xion is the best one.. then Namine and Kairi last..

namine_ftw

I'd have to go with Namine (surprise, surprise). Her story is just so tragic and sweet, and I really like how she is able to be helpful without wielding a weapon. Although I like the other two, I couldn't help but feel as though Xion's personality was a bit bland and Kairi's role in the games leaves a lot to be desired.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I'd have to go with Namine (surprise, surprise). Her story is just so tragic and sweet, and I really like how she is able to be helpful without wielding a weapon. Although I like the other two, I couldn't help but feel as though Xion's personality was a bit bland and Kairi's role in the games leaves a lot to be desired.
I thought Xion had a good personality..... I mean the poor girl didn't even get to live to one years old >>; She didn't have much time to develop but I thought she was really strong willed.....for everything she went through >>;

namine_ftw

I thought Xion had a good personality..... I mean the poor girl didn't even get to live to one years old >>; She didn't have much time to develop but I thought she was really strong willed.....for everything she went through >>;

I think I would have liked her more if we saw more of her before the shit started to hit the fan. When I first started playing I loved her comments like "When in doubt, give it a good smack," and "I dedicate this keyblade summoning to my two best friends!" Then everything goes to hell and she becomes quiet and depressed. It's understandable, given the circumstances, but I miss how she once was.

namine_ftw

The emo one there was Roxas. Xion was understandably forlorn and a bit withdrawn, but she kept on smiling all the way through and did her best. :\

I wouldn't say either of them were "emo," exactly. I just wish we were able to see more of happy!Xion.

Naxyld

Xion. Kairi is weaker than Xion, and Namine is a loli... and I'm not into that sort of stuff...
Also, Xion's confused face looks very cute in the KH Days manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back