• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the three do you like the best?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Namine

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Xion

Votes: 77 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Xion was interesting. Bit got a little... eh idk formulaic or somethin.
A paret of me likes namine a bit more than xion. She was pretty cool.
I don't know much about kairi except what sora blabbers and what you see in kh2. Never played kh.

αsiя

space coke
Right now I can only say Olette
its too soon to tell my opinion on Aqua

I dont like any of the girls in the KH series because
Xion just whines
Kairi just haunts your nightmares when she does that laugh
Namine is just bland to me
Olette is probably the best
I'm hoping that Aqua is the cool and kick back kind

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
dang this thread is old, mine is namine followed by a subtle drop off with xion, and then a gap the size of the grand canyon to kairi....as you can tell i despise her

Marluxia777

I hate kairi's character but she looks nice in kh2, Xion is cool and is mysterious also apart of the org. so I like her but idk if I care for namine too much.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Namine, Xion, then Kairi! I don't exactly hate Kairi, but shes my least fav

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
namine definetely, Kairi is a stupid b**ch, and well i just dont care for xion either, she came and went to fast.

YES
I actually don't like any of them, but Naminé is someone I can tolerate. Xion is just pointless and whiny. And I won't say a word what I think of Kairi or I'll get killed.
The only KH-female I really like is Larxene. She's cool. I can't say anything about Olette because she isn't so significant in the games, but it's not like I hate her either.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I choose Namine. She made a big role in all the games but KH1.

Kairi made a HUGE role in KH1 then became pointless in the other games. But BBS deals with PoH so I think she'll be important in the future

Xion... Oh Xion. The most POINTLESS CHARACTER EVER!!! HER EXISTENCE WAS NEVER HINTED AT IN ANY GAME AND SHE JUST MADE A WHOLE BUNCH OF QUESTIONS, MORE THAN THERE WERE ANSWERED! SHE IS JUST SO F***ING POINTLESS! GAH! HOW CAN SHE HAVE MOST OF THE VOTES! SHE WAS ONLY PUT IN SO ROXAS AND AXEL WOULD HAVE A "KAIRI" FIGURE!

Oh and to the Poster of this Thread, Even though we don't know much about her you forgot to put Aqua down.

Xion... Oh Xion. The most POINTLESS CHARACTER EVER!!! HER EXISTENCE WAS NEVER HINTED AT IN ANY GAME AND SHE JUST MADE A WHOLE BUNCH OF QUESTIONS, MORE THAN THERE WERE ANSWERED! SHE IS JUST SO F***ING POINTLESS! GAH! HOW CAN SHE HAVE MOST OF THE VOTES! SHE WAS ONLY PUT IN SO ROXAS AND AXEL WOULD HAVE A "KAIRI" FIGURE!

Oh and to the Poster of this Thread, Even though we don't know much about her you forgot to put Aqua down.

I HATE xion too.I'm even thing of starting a hate club for her if there isn't already one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kairi made a HUGE role in KH1 then became pointless in the other games. But BBS deals with PoH so I think she'll be important in the future
Yet in all of them, she did nothing. Riku was a proactive character, Sora was a reactive one, and Kairi was unconscious for most of KH1, and for her time she was conscious, the most she did was purify Sora, which is more attributed to her being a Princess of Heart than her actual character. Same thing for KH2, in fact, even worse, because she did even less and even got herself kidnapped.

If you think the most pointless part of the game or series was Xion, you really need to look elsewhere. All of 358/2 Days was a fanservice game.
Her existence was never hinted at because she was erased from everyone's memories. Xion gave an interesting point to Days where a hero becomes a villain of sorts (well, actually a hero doing the right thing yet opposing the protagonist). All the questions about her have been answered, you just can't seem to look in the right places or piece together the given information. She has most of them because she was a hero/villain, Kairi did virtually nothing, and Namine, while she did help a lot, was less explored than Xion. Do you honestly know that she was put in so that there was a girl between Roxas and Axel?

Except so far, Aqua is totally unrelated to Kairi.
Namine is of course her Nobody, and Xion is based of Sora's memories, some of which relate to Kairi.

Last edited by a moderator:

XxTheNumbOnexX

Namine ^.^ :) Maybe its just cuz I haven't played Days yet :| I still think KH2 will always be my favorite KH game though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back