• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your feelings about KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
How do you feel about KH. Do you think its a completely different game, or do you possibly look at it as some form of FF game. Thats what I do, a little side kicked FF game, you got all the great characters from the games, truly nostalgic, the battle abilities are the same, exept that the fighting system works differently. And its the same kind of dialogues and story as it would be in a FF game, exept its just a bit Disneyalized and maybe a bit more childlike.
I dont know how the community for KH is, but I'm a true FF fan and I get the Final Fantasy feeling (which is unique and special) when I play the game.

Oracle

Well, before I played Kh, I first thought that FF and Disney would be a horrible combination, but when I did play it... OMG. It was awsome. I don't quite think it is too much like FF. Almost all of FF games feature a much older hero (cloud, Yuna, Tidus, etc) but in KH you play as a 14 year old kid. There were alot of wierd plot twists in the game that I never seen in any FF game (who knew your best friend would soon be your best enemy?) and plot was alot different. You're basically fighting to find your friends, not save the universe from from this huge one winged monster (besides the heartless... But if you think about it, Sora is only going around slaying heartless so he can get to his friends). So yeah. I don't think its really that much like FF, but you got to think about one thing: They were created by the same guy. They are obviously going to be similar in someway.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I don't see it being much like Final Fantasy that much, except for the characters. But the FF characters made it an awesome game. Yes, I also thought Disney and SE would be the worst combination, it just seemed so weird.....but i love it! It worked out really well, and I hope KH2 is even better.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Cloud was only 19 though, but thats my point, its alot like ff, just a bit childilized oO !
But remember, plot twists, when tidus found out that his father was sin, or when squall and the gang found out edea was matron, that was their mother, or when cloud who started out with sephiroth as his idol had to realize he was bad.

My point was that I think its an FF game with age standard a bit lowered, so its more suitable for even younger players

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I think its a bit more final fantasy because it has magic skills and abilities from previous games which is AWESOME!

Twilight Town

I think its a game that leaves alot of things open ended so you can use your imagination to add other worlds to the KH universe after all, if FF and Disney can work then you can always imagine other worlds in Fan Fics and such after all, all those stars couldn't be just Disney and FF.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Kingdom Hearts is SOOOOO much different than Final Fantasy. It is NOT FF but just childized. In fact, none of the game is childized. The Disney actually adds depth and dimension to it. It has a totally new battle system, totally new graphics (which are NOT childish!), totally new characters (besides the FF ones). Totally new villains, totally different story-line and plot, WAY more plot twists than FF could ever have, and is just BETTER! That is why Kingdom Hearts is so much different and unique than FF. They don't even have ANYTHING in common. Except the characters.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
dude your way out, the story have many sides similar with ff games, and besides, KH wouldnt be, without Final Fantasy, that simple. The battle system is new yes, but the abilities are however not.
These are not new, and from FF
Attack
Magic/s
Item/s

The summuning system

And totally new characters? You must be wierd, dont you know they made sora out of inspiration from squall? Also, look at his keyblade which is just a keyrip off from a gunblade.
The story.. sora is taken away from his own world with a discovered talent in a new weapon, trying to save his friends while fighting the dark side which tries to take over the world.... thats a twisted FF8 for you. you cant even have played ff.

Ta_the_Suntwin

when i first read about kh with ff characters and disney,i got very happy crazy because you
hear ff characters talking and you fight them in the game and sora is very cute when i first
saw him.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I remember hearing about it for the first time, and they said the character would have many similarities to squall, and I thought to myself, "oh no, whats happening to ff, disney? how childish" And then I saw the first picture of sora and I laughed at the keyblade in sadness, and it was such a rip off from the gunblade. And I never bought it, until last year, then a friend of mine convinced me and I was stunned, it was great. Everything about it. Though many of my thoughts on it were real, hence ripping off ff stuff etc, it was still great.

Evil_Sephiroth

it more different then all the Final Fantasy, its targeted to children so they can have better morals in life, nowadays all these kids are all about sex and wat not there trying to bring back good values like friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back