• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your first Platinum Trophy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drive

Awards
I just got my first Platinum trophy, through the Sly Trilogy - Sly 1 to be exact, I just got all the other trophies. Does anybody else know what their first platinum trophy was? Or the first game they completed to 100%?

Sly wasn't my first game to be completed properly, that award in fact goes to Spyro 2 on the PS1 - it's my favourite game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I can't remember my first 100% game as I rarely ever go that far though, if I remember correctly, my first platinum was also on one of the sly games from the sly collection for ps3.

Aint sure on much more than that though, I've never cared for trophies so it's been a very long time since I've even looked at which ones I have.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Tekken 6

Although I've only managed to get one other since (FFXIII-2), but I don't really have the time to get everything in a game the first time. My backlog is huuuge. I try to play through a game once, maybe look up if there's something missable so I can get it on my first playthrough, then save all the post-game stuff for later as I move on to another game,

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus. I loved the game to death as it was one of my first PS2 games, so I was extremely excited to have a chance to get a platinum for it finally. It's pretty easy too, so I really didn't have a reason to not do it.

Second was JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, which I'll be getting again for the North American version. Third was Walking Dead Season 1, which you really have to get if you play it all the way through.

Awards
My first 100% completion was probably the first Spyro game on the PS1. My the first Xbox 360 game I 'maxed out' (all achievements) was Galaga, though it was just a 200/200 arcade game. The first FULL game (1000/1000) I maxed out all achievements for on the 360 was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The first PS3 I platted was Sly 1 from the Sly collection, while the first game actually made for the PS3 I platted was Journey.

Bam.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Picked that one up in anticipation of Second Son last week (I plan on completing that too).

Got Uncharted 2 a couple days ago after playing it for the first time.

Unfortunately, it took me three playthroughs because of a stupid glitch. The VERY last good side mission glitched and wasn't completable, because it just disappeared.

Granted, I definitely enjoyed having access to both power sets in the third playthrough.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
My first and only plat so far has been Tearaway. Loved that game so much, I had to platinum it. It was such a good platformer and really used every bit of the Vita's potential.

If you count 100%'s, I've only 100%'d the Welcome Park lol. Aka the Vita tutorial.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It was either the original inFamous or Heavy Rain. I believe it was inFamous... Heavy Rain was probably second.

Though neither of those were the first games I've completely finished though. I'm pretty sure I've finished Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and various other PS2 games prior and more.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 8)

I've since gotten 18 more platinums after that.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't play games for the trophies, so I have never platinumed anything. The closest game I got my platinum for is Ni no Kuni, with the only thing between the trophy and me being the one that requires maxing out every single Familiar's affinity. That will take two forevers to complete and I can't live forever.

However, the very first game I achieved 100% completion for would probably be a PS1 game titled Tomba. Dang quests, popping up every now and then...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Either the Walking Dead or Lego Batman 2, can't remember which was 1st. To date I only have 4 (LB2, TWD, DCUO & Ultimate Genesis Collection) with a few games staying ever out of my reach with a couple of impossible trophies (gummi ship missions, why?)

WanPisu

Awards
I do believe my very first trophy was One Piece Pirate Warriors 2. With the second, and latest, being Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.
If not, it's the other way around. Not much of a trophyhunter, lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
First platinum was Sleeping Dogs. It's not a very difficult plat to obtain, but wow was that game amazing. Would definitely double-dip if they ever released a GotY edition like Tomb Raider.

The one I'm most proud of at the moment would be Re:CoM. 6 straight playthroughs of tedious card-based nonsense (I love this game, really) and it's finally finally over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back