• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your first time drunk.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Soooo, like, lets post about ur first time drunk, honestly as I type this, this is my first time being drunk, in case u might ask, I do live in the USA, so no, I don't get to be lucky and have a drinking age limit of like 16, my parents are just cool enough to let me drink if I feel like it. I have an older brother who asked me to do shot for shot, and well I am on my 12th shot of Captain Morgan, and I can defiantly tell I am loopy, can't wait for the hangout :(. So if anyone else wants to post about their experience when they first got drunk, you should do so. And yes, Im just as surprised as you are, that I was actually able to type this all, decently. :p

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Soooo, like, lets post about ur first time drunk, honestly as I type this, this is my first time being drunk, in case u might ask, I do live in the USA, so no, I don't get to be lucky and have a drinking age limit of like 16, my parents are just cool enough to let me drink if I feel like it. I have an older brother who asked me to do shot for shot, and well I am on my 12th shot of Captain Morgan, and I can defiantly tell I am loopy, can't wait for the hangout :(. So if anyone else wants to post about their experience when they first got drunk, you should do so. And yes, Im just as surprised as you are, that I was actually able to type this all, decently. :p

Most people pick up chicks when they're drunk.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't get to be lucky and have a drinking age limit of like 16, my parents are just cool enough to let me drink if I feel like it.

Cool, man. Real cool.
1x1td.gif

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I ended up having about 15 shots of Captain Morgan, I threw up big time, was still too drunk when I decided to go to sleep, threw up in my mouth three times, right after I laid down. I got puke all over my floor, the wall, and in the sink. It was pretty bad.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Well, I ended up having about 15 shots of Captain Morgan, I threw up big time, was still too drunk when I decided to go to sleep, threw up in my mouth three times, right after I laid down. I got puke all over my floor, the wall, and in the sink. It was pretty bad.

I hope you realised that I was being sarcastic, and you're disgusting.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Nauseous blur.
Woke up upside down against my wall.

You tend not to look into much depth for these situations.

silentreaction

The first time I was completely under the table drunk involved a lot of words that should be in the dictionary but aren't mcdonalds and babbling incoherently... it was fun ^_^

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
why would you waste your first time drunk on the computer? only ken should do that because shit was funny.

i am disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back