• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Your friends' girlfriend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyakkimaru Hiro

Wow. A lot of posts. O_O

Well, to tell you the truth, I've already thought of all these possible outcomes myself. Not saying any post was useless; I just don't know what I wanted by posting this here. Maybe some 'magical' solution so everything wuld be perfect. o_O

I don't want them to hate me. I don't want to lose two friends just because of this. [...although they would probably continue to be my friends, I know something would change]

What I want... it really doesn't matter, right? I'll just cheer for them to be happy, and if George does something bad to her... or if she does something bad to him... or if something happens to both... then I'll be there to support them on whatever they need.

Well, thanks for all the posts. ^_^

Clueless

First of all. ROFFLE to your mum :3

x3 This is what I think ;
Maybe tell Mary when it's the right time. XD Err... *Thinks*

Just stay as friends if George and Mary know that they are the right one :3
I'm sure you'll find someone else to love :3

But if not, keep on trying ^_^

Hope that helped >.> But you don't need to follow my junk XD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, um... I don't really know how to begin. Guess I'll start from when I met her:

Last year, me and some friends started playing some RPG with people from other classes [Of our school]. We'd play after school. So I started meeting people I didn't know until then. [I'm not good at meeting new people, as I am extremely shy. I'd rather just stay with the people I already know] One of them, the guy that was providing the material we needed to play, had a sister, that would go see us play and wait for him to go home. [This guy is a year older than me, and his sister is of my age]

That was in the beggining of the year. I don't remember having noticed Mary before [I'll call her Mary from now on - it's not her real name, of course], and she didn't get much attention from me at that time, too.

Now, at the year's end [Two months before vacations] Mary changed classrooms to mine. She made friendship with most of my friends, and me, very quickly. After one week, I already considered her one of - if not my best friend. [Remember when I said I was shy? Yeah, you can make it x10 with girls. I've only had 2 female specimens as friends in my whole life] I started to like her. A lot. I fell in love with her... [I've never had a girlfriend, nor have I ever kissed a girl or anything like that. I know it doesn't help me being ugly, and a fatty. And shy. I did fall in love with other girls before her, though.]

One month later, she told me she was dating a friend of mine. [I'll call him George] I didn't understand how they dating so fast, they've met only a month ago! [Yeah, stupid, I know] So, after she told me that, thinking about it made me realize I would have to forget her. And I tried, but everytime I wasn't fully concentrating my attention to something, she appeared in my mind. Listening to musics made me think about her; finding something funny or interesting made me think what she would have to say about that; if she had a problem, I would try to help: lending money, walking her home, even deciding on gifts for George.

It's been nine or ten months from when she went to my class. I've been to her birthday party, to movies with her, she's been in my house to play videogames and all. But she always brings George together. Not that I can do anything, though. I know it would be suspicious if I said to her: "Hey, why don't you come over to my house alone?". That's stupid, the only thing I don't want right now is to let them know about what I feel. I'm scared of losing their friendship. [He's been my friend for almost seven years] I know she, at least would understand. But there's no way she would look at me the same way she does now.

At the same time, I can't stand what I'm feeling, and how I can't express it. I think what I feel now is wrong, but I can't do anything about it. Also, I want to be next to her all the time I can. I don't know what to do anymore... It's like a war going around in my brain. [I've never been the sentimental type. I've never let my feelings win a battle in me, because I think they can only make things worse.]

Well, phew! That's my situation, basically. And what I think about it. Maybe you more experienced guys could give me good tips on what to do or what not to do. [Hopefully]

Thanks for taking your time reading that. [If you did] But thanks in advance to everyone that tries to help me.

P.S.: The only person I've told this about is my mother, although she's not helping at all. [She says I should kick George's ass and just date her already ¬¬]

Wow, that is a problem.

I guess you have no other choice except to attempt to ignore her and him. Hang out with your other pals. Hanging out with friends is supposed to relieve you of stress. Not cause more.

X Twin_Phoenix X

wow this same thing happened 2 me. its a good thing that u didnt let ur emotions get the best of u thats the same thing that happened to me......

just wait out the storm i guess

Xehanort: 17

Yo, Hiyakkimaru Hiro Just tell the truth to that girl. trust me you'll feel alot better. If you don't you'll regret it your whole life.

basically spill the beans. Lol jk. Or if you can just let the storm pass like Twin Phoenix says.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
You need to tell "George" that you like her, but you support their relationship and that he's a lucky guy. This will get the truth out, but at the same time compliment him. He'll probably think for a second, but it probably won't change much between you guys.

If you tell "Mary", than you better do it after you inform "George". This will probably cause her to think twice about you. May even complicate things, but if she really is a friend she'll take it more of a compliment. If not, then she'll distance herself from you.

If you don't tell anyone, you're just going to have to suffer with this until they break up. If they don't... just be a pillar of support through their entire relationship. I know it sucks. Something similar happened to me, but the guy wasn't my friend so...it's a bit different lol

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
'i had a problem like this, but luckily he understood, and he broke up with her,then we both forgot about her becuase we were great friends

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If you tell her, she's going to drop you like a bad habit. It's the woman way when it comes to male friends. Heck, she might just do it anyway even if you don't tell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back