• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH headcanon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We could probably get a whole org of Disney villain nobodies if Disney and Nomura cared enough. Like they could be the enemies of some smaller Coded-scale side game.

Teleficxnam-Maleficent losing her heart due to Rikunort in KH1. Her dragon form being her heartless (side note, dragon form was only a heartless in KH1, not in BBS).

Ylanctox-If they passed him off as an original character, maybe Disney could get around Tarzan trademarks.

Xarcs-See above post.

Xahns-Hans turned into Skroll.

Xethgol-Likewise Mother Gothel into Grim Guardianess.

Kurix-Look, I say Riku has a nobody, like why WOULDN'T Ansem SoD turn him into a heartless when he had the chance?

Liberties could be taken to say other villains got turned off-screen like Frollo or Gaston.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Max does exist in the Kingdom Hearts universe in some form. The reason we don't see him at Disney Castle or Disney Town is because he decided to explore the Realm of Light because he didn't want to become a knight like his father

Dark Rot

Awards
"Kingdom Hearts" is also a living world, somewhere we've never been, the ultimate place, which takes the dark-light aesthetic of the Station of Awakening to the sumptuous extreme, a writhing garden of severe contrasts and an ornate palace of textures that feels eerily inside-yet-outside. This is both the core of all realities, yet somehow also the library wherein all other worlds are contained...

Kingdom Hearts is also the Creator, as well as all of creation. It's all a layered dream/er confounded within itself.

Kingdom Hearts is Darkness, and Light. The True Darkness is a nurturing Goddess. The True Light is a DRAGON!!!!

Darkness is the most ancient Light, and Light is the ultimate Darkness.

Sora is the destined King of Kingdom Hearts, and will both rule as a king in life, then eventually take his throne in the sky so-to-speak, reuniting with his (and everyone's) lonely mother, and essentially becoming a seal of and upon light, taming the ferocious instincts of the dragon, to usher in an aeon of harmony wherein love may reverberate across all worlds, forever! Or at least until everyone's ready to go see Sora, and join their hearts to form a grand new world...

The unrealized elements from KH1's development (Lionboy Sora, Aya Brea, Princess of Heart Ariel, kooky cartoon farmworld and other whimsical original worlds, Toy Story in KH1, etc.) are canon in their own worldlines. There's a edgier version of KH2 that went a lot more like Deep Dive too.

All matter is made of gummi, and gummi can be any size. Even light and darkness are gummi, and contrarywise, gummi is light, and darkness.

Nobodies are essentially Heartless. Their suit-like shells are a sort of immune response when a fragment of heart (i.e. a physical body, which certainly carries an imprint of the heart while also being "just" a vessel for it) panics in its hollowed state and clots to protect its body data in the case that it may eventually reconstitute with the whole heart. But each Nobody really is just a dense little Heartless in there. Because they carry around this human body-memory, they're more in touch with the full emotional spectrum (numb though they may be) than a raw Heartless gone berserk on negativity.

Kingdom Hearts is also love, and that's what it's always been about. It's all about love. But it's a tragic love story, repressed and hidden in a friendzone of its own making. Riku...

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I remember threads like these. I had some back in the day, and I have new ones too since then.

When Aqua was first starting out as a teenage Keyblade wielder, she was unruly, loud, rude, arrogant, disrespectful and out of control. It took Eraqus many years to get her on track, and he grew some gray hairs during it. She also use to bully Terra.

The Wayfinder Trio all cheat at chess due to Eraqus's teachings. Eraqus is proud to have a new generation of cheaters.

Namine erased Deep Jungle from Sora's mind accidentally because she sneezed while going through that world and it resulted in the memory fading out of her control, but she figured it wasn't important so made no attempts to secure it.

Xaldin is number 3 of the Organization because he beat Lexaeus in a arm wrestling contest.

The crashed truck in TWTNW is a result of Roxas and Xion taking a joyride. But they put the blame on Demyx.

One of Axel's icky jobs was eliminating Deep Jungle. Combined with Namine's memory sneeze, the world stopped existing altogether.

Xion's relationships with the Dusks are canon from the manga, and during her free time away from her friends she trains them for a Dusk Circus. The payment to see this circus is sea shells.

The Organization never attacks Atlantica because none of them can swim.

Kairi hates seagulls because of a childhood experience with them her first time on the island. While waiting for Sora and Riku to come home in KH2, she ate all their eggs, just to send them a message.

Luxord's poker league always had meetings at Castle Oblivion for obvious reasons.

I might have more to add later XD

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
- Duckburg is a part of Disney Castle's world, just far removed from where the castle is--much further out than Disney Town.
- Sora becoming dumber in KH2 and onwards was a product of his memories being undone and stitched back together in CoM.

Last edited:

darknessofheart

Awards
Xehanort became a vessel for one of the darknesses' from Union X, which perverted his original intentions. This darkness was actually manifested in the Xehanort replicas in KH3 and ReMind and, when it was destroyed, Xehanort too was weakened and purged, and thus he was free to explain his original intentions.

The darkness, after selecting Xehanort as a host, also recruited Braig, knowing he was actually Luxu in an effort to spoil the plans of his old enemy/friend MoM. The darkness's memories are also what enabled Terra-Xehanort to reconstruct the Ark in Radiant Garden. MoM and Luxu knew this and thus saw Xehanort as a "scapegoat," someone who was just a front for the true force of darkness. MoM thus decided to play the darknesses' game back at it and used Xehanort as a means to craft the best Keyblade wielders that would be born from the destruction and tragedy of Xehanort and his various forms' plans.

All the darknesses were incarnations of the first shadows cast upon the land as told by Yen Sid in DDD. MoM was one of the few survivors from the first Keyblade War and took it upon himself to destroy the darkness once and for all, creating a coat to ward it off and refusing to ever take it off.

One of the main darknesses was finally destroyed in KhIII and ReMind, but others still exist in "Unreality", but now MoM has selected the perfect Keyblade wielders, the individuals that rewrote the original prophecy of destruction recorded on the last page of the Book of Prophecies, to take them down now once for all.

Last edited:

Rainclouds

Awards
Elrena came from port royal. She always liked playing with knives, and her mother saw her as strange and became frightened of her.
So most of her life she only had her father for family. Other girls on the island had the same distaste of Elrena that her mother had, and so she never formed any bonds with the female sex, and instead made many male friends who accepted her the way she was.
As a result, Elrena grew to hate women and love men.

And I have liked the idea of Larx and Mary being a couple ever since I made this little backstory up so long ago

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sometime in Quadratum before Not Stella ended up in the Final world she, Yozora, his two friends, and Luxord sat on the 104 building after a hard day's work of fighting Gigas. Only instead of eating Sea Salt Ice Cream like the Twilight Town gang they ate Cup of Noodles

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Elrena came from port royal. She always liked playing with knives, and her mother saw her as strange and became frightened of her.
So most of her life she only had her father for family. Other girls on the island had the same distaste of Elrena that her mother had, and so she never formed any bonds with the female sex, and instead made many male friends who accepted her the way she was.
As a result, Elrena grew to hate women and love men.

And I have liked the idea of Larx and Mary being a couple ever since I made this little backstory up so long ago
I wished at least SOME of the org were native to Disney worlds, like Demy's a merman from Atlantica.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I just thought of a brand new head canon! The Powerwild Heartless consumed Deep Jungle and are responsible for it being plunged it into darkness and never seen again. This makes the monkeys the most successful Heartless bunch around and their destructive legacy continues. They appear in Rapunzel's world which shortly after had to have it's name censored in MoM. And later appear in the Caribbean a world that gets limited use and promotion outside two games. All this because of the Powerwilds! That's my new canon and I'm sticking to it.

Soldier

Awards
I just thought of a brand new head canon! The Powerwild Heartless consumed Deep Jungle and are responsible for it being plunged it into darkness and never seen again. This makes the monkeys the most successful Heartless bunch around and their destructive legacy continues. They appear in Rapunzel's world which shortly after had to have it's name censored in MoM. And later appear in the Caribbean a world that gets limited use and promotion outside two games. All this because of the Powerwilds! That's my new canon and I'm sticking to it.
Honestly if I didn't know the whole story behind the reason Deep Jungle no longer appears, I'd believe this. They also appear in COM in the memory version of Olympus Coliseum, which while they are technically fabrications, could be seen as them moving to the nearest world (If it's canon that Sora visits Olympus first, then Wonderland).

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Honestly if I didn't know the whole story behind the reason Deep Jungle no longer appears, I'd believe this. They also appear in COM in the memory version of Olympus Coliseum, which while they are technically fabrications, could be seen as them moving to the nearest world (If it's canon that Sora visits Olympus first, then Wonderland).
Olympus Heartless that appear in the Coliseum are tricky. They could just migrate there for the tournament and not be regular natives. Most Heartless appear in the Coliseum. I suppose the Powerwilds will be the Heartless that continue moving from world to world, trying to find the perfect one to call "home" and this has allowed me to come up with a new headcanon.

Phil is a Heartless Breeder for the Coliseum. Come on, that satyr obviously is making Emblem and Pureblood Heartless behind Hercules's back so folks will visit his tournaments for the fights. How else can you explain certain Heartless species only appearing at the Coliseum? Phil's been doing it for years, starting with the Unversed in BBS and when they expired he moved on to Heartless.

Soldier

Awards
Olympus Heartless that appear in the Coliseum are tricky. They could just migrate there for the tournament and not be regular natives. Most Heartless appear in the Coliseum. I suppose the Powerwilds will be the Heartless that continue moving from world to world, trying to find the perfect one to call "home" and this has allowed me to come up with a new headcanon.

Phil is a Heartless Breeder for the Coliseum. Come on, that satyr obviously is making Emblem and Pureblood Heartless behind Hercules's back so folks will visit his tournaments for the fights. How else can you explain certain Heartless species only appearing at the Coliseum? Phil's been doing it for years, starting with the Unversed in BBS and when they expired he moved on to Heartless.
Ah but remember in COM there are no tournaments per se, only the "race" that encompasses the story. Who knows? if we ever get that Jungle Book world I could definitely see them replacing King Louie's Bandar log minions. That and the Shaman wild's that appeared in Enchanted Dominion.

I could definitely see him doing that behind the scenes, maybe that's where the crowd went in BBS during Zack's talk with Terra. Perhaps Hades loaned out a girl to him in exchange for using the heartless in matches.

Zetta slow

Awards
1- Lea and Isa were friends with Kairi and Ienzo as kids.

2- Ventus bequeathed Lea his keyblade when Lea picked it up in BBS.

3- The story and actions of ff7 that made Cloud chase Sephiroth don’t exist in the KH world. So until we get more evidence, in the KH, Sephiroth owes Cloud like 30$.

Soldier

Awards
1- Lea and Isa were friends with Kairi and Ienzo as kids.

2- Ventus bequeathed Lea his keyblade when Lea picked it up in BBS.

3- The story and actions of ff7 that made Cloud chase Sephiroth don’t exist in the KH world. So until we get more evidence, in the KH, Sephiroth owes Cloud like 30$.
2 and 3 are entirely feasible, except that KH 2 kind of answered why Cloud hunts him down so vigorously.
They implied that Sephiroth is the dark part of cloud's heart, hence their similar facial features, and cloud wishes to rid the world of him for the sake of eliminating him. If he were to defeat Sephiroth, that'd likely help out the worlds in numerous ways, as established in KH 1 FM, Sephiroth has one of the ansem reports and is clearly aware of more than he lets on.

disney233

Awards
I wished at least SOME of the org were native to Disney worlds, like Demy's a merman from Atlantica.
I SHARE this plight. I mean, look at Luxord. He has SUCH an infatuation with the Caribbean, that it would've been easier to just say he was from there, but no. They decide to make him fit in SOME PLACE...in the distant past.

Soldier

Awards
I SHARE this plight. I mean, look at Luxord. He has SUCH an infatuation with the Caribbean, that it would've been easier to just say he was from there, but no. They decide to make him fit in SOME PLACE...in the distant past.
Luxord has no infatuation with the Caribbean, he's just sent there as he knows the layout and likely did recon there in between Days and 3

If he's infatuated with any world, It's Wonderland, better known as a gambler's paradise.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
A new headcanon I just thought of. When Luxord encourages Roxas to find the White Rabbit in Wonderland, it's really because Luxord had a white rabbit of his own in his youth and was trying to gain a new one. He needed a lucky rabbit's foot. Until we get Luxord's backstory that is my new headcanon for the Wonderland mission.

Back