• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH2 Import Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper33

Bah...who obeys old spoiler legends anyways...we're all proud of you roxas! lol...or are we??????? YEah...I hate the looooooooooooong wait till that game comes out...............waiting game...

T

theonetoopenthed

man I only wish I had it now hopefully in a week or so...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
1. i like the forms in the game, including the reaction command and combos.
2. i dislike that in some cases, especially in dire moments, pressing triangle will activate not a reaction, but the Valor/Wisdom (whichever you get first) form. and the fact that you can't revert without losing all your drive. and also that anti-sora is hard to get, but can be obtained from the transformation menus, according to the movie: combat_collage (last clip=see the door heartless in beasts castle bit)
3. i like sora's changes, from kh1. he seemed a bit..boring in kh1, but in kh2, i just can't seem to get bored/annoyed by him. i like the graphics, and the new combat situations...
4. sora is improved, as mentioned in 3, kairi has definetely improved, and a lot more...
5. 300000X more than kh1. and i enjoyed kh1...A LOT.
6. are you kidding? it lived up to way more than the hype!
7. well...i believe this question is hard for me to answer, cause i would have to throw a joy-tantrum and bash my computer by accident.
8. nothin much......but to all of those who are going to start a game with japanese:
when you start a new game, THE DIFFICULTY MODES TO FROM UP TO DOWN, NOT LEFT TO RIGHT.
EASY
STANDARD
PROUD
:D

Renaci

1. What did you like about the game?
~Everything and looottsss!! XDD But, I really like the music, the graphics, and the mini-games. ^^ And the gummi ship sequences, surprisingly.
2. What did you dislike?
~Hnnmmm... nothing, really. I feel the game is pretty solid. XD
3. Anything particular you'd like to point out.
~....Sora makes a cute lion cub. *grins* And the learning curb isn't too long, so it's pretty easy to pick up (save for the fact i have to attack with O instead of X...that took me a little while. ^^; )
4. In what ways does it improve over the original Kingdom Hearts?~Battle system is DEFINATELY a lot more intense. I like the higher level of difficulty, and the GUMMI-SHIPS, MAN!! oO They weren't kidding when they said you'd want to play the sequences over and over.... i think i lost my thumb somewhere back there, though. XD
5. How much have you been enjoying it?
~I've been enjoying it prolly more than is considered healthy. ^^ >> ... actually, i'm playing it right now.
6. Did it live up to the hype?
~Heck yeah! And then some!
7. Are you lovin it?
~If i could, i'd marry the disc. Happy?
8. Feel free to share anything with us!
~...Sora is REAALLLLYYYY cute as a lion cub. And his form in the Tron world makes it look like he's got night-lights stickin' out the back of his head.... XDD But, seriously? Fellow fans, thou whilst enjoy, i believe. Just, when you get it, whether import or the english version? Make sure you take a breather! Wrists need breaks, too.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I loved the gummi ship battles, and I actually enjoyed Atlantica. XD The game play was awesome, the story was good. Axel made me cry T__T.

2. What did you dislike?

I disliked Xenahort. I disliked that Easy mode was way too easy and that Standard should of been a little harder. >/

Not really, just don't drive TOO much...unless you wanna see Anti-Sora. o.o I drived a lot just for the heckers out of it sometimes. >_>;;.

4. In what ways does it improve over the original Kingdom Hearts?

Graphics. The graphics really improved, and the worlds are more fun. The drive forms are great, I loved Master, Valor, and then Final. Wisdom was sorta useless to me.

10/10. XD But it was hard trying to understand the game at times since it was voiced by japanese actors/actress but I was able to make out what to do and what was going on in the story since I studied some japanese before. (My old teacher used to teach us some in middle school because he was bored. o_O)

Yeah it did. Now I move on to Proud mode. Standard was too easy.

7. Are you lovin it?

Sure hecks I do. ^_~

Eh, I loved all the cutscenes. Especially the Twilight Town ones XP. I enjoyed playing the Gummi ship mode because it was more better than the first gummi ship mode in KH1. I liked how they made us wonder where did BHK(I prefer to call him that still XD) went. The game was much more easier for me for some wierdo reason. It was easier than KH1. O__o;; or maybe it's just that I'm a fweak =D.

Darkness i.Z

Almost everything really, except for the things I disliked.
The battle system was an improvement, and I enjoyed the gummi ship battles too.

2. What did you dislike?

The game seems to be split into two sections: the disney-based section, and the Organisation XIII section. I didn't feel that the two came together as well as they should.
The idea of the Reaction Commands, although useful, were basically button-mashing, not waiting for just the right time.
I also miss the old Hollow Bastion - I loved that place, and knew my way around it completely, but now it's completely different.

Play it on hard mode first time, because otherwise it's too easy, at least for the first half of the game.

4. In what ways does it improve over the original Kingdom Hearts?

The storyline is better and feels right when you're playing - I always felt that fighting Ansem at the end of KH1 felt a bit tagged on, but maybe that's just me.
The battles are faster than the first one, which is mostly an improvement too.

An awful lot.

Yes, and no. The hype seemed to focus greatly around Organisation XIII, when in reality disney still dominates almost the entire game. I'd have been just as happy at points to play a completely original game just about Sora and Organisation XIII.
However, it's still as great a game as you could have imagined.

7. Are you loving it?

Yeah, of course!

• The pics on the save slots change too, mostly between the 3 main characters, although I do have a save that has DiZ's face on it...
  • The Organisation members also make for quite nasty boss fights - they're all quick with their attacks and movement.
  • Everyone here will probably hate the Dancer-type nobodies as much as I do - they can pick you up and damage you, meanwhile you can't fight back. Try enjoying a fight against five at once...
  • 1000 Heartless, 1 battle!

Kairi_Helper_06

Sitting on this chair going between my Comp. and P
You know what's ironic?KH2 comes out in the 2nd of March right?(atleast what I've heard)My birthday is February 3rd.Lol, my parents and I made a deal:I'll get one thing from both of them(and mind you, it costs $50 for what I'm asking for...lol)and I'll get Harry Potter 4 and KH 2 when they come out on seperate dates(HP 4 is on the 7th of March) and I will not ask for anything for atleast 4 months!Fair enough since I will be spending most of my time playing KH2, watching my birthday present(A complete set of Digimon 2nd season, they cut the good episodes out from America so I finally asked)and watching Harry Potter 4.But mostly KH 2.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
What do you mean by "tube thingies", can you explain? >_>;;

Blindfolded_Riku

It's probably the defence system of hollow bastion .They are coming out of the ground during fights , only in hollow bastion.And if i remember correctly when the MCP is controlling the system they attack sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back