• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH2 Import Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XEDELAS

dark form is done when u have used to many drives or u have done to many strong dirves

also is it hard to understand everythin in the game if u cant understand japanese

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Besides the gameplay being a button masher (which we should expect it to be) and the Gummi ship, has everything else been what you expected it to be?

EnigmaticShell

it exceeds it. I was afraid that the disney stories would interfere too much with the story, but I was proven wrong.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
While it is a lot more balanced than in the original, I still think the main storyline is put on hold in favor of the Disney sub-plots way too often.

*2*Tosty

When my student gets it,tells me stuff I don't know and lets me play it,I'll answer the questions.And I WILL be able to understand some stuff,thanks to my student,but not all the stuff.I hope I will though
What the hell are you talking about. My friend's got it, he says the game is harder, much longer, better and sadder. He says the game has so many sidequests and minigames that the game could take you 80hrs to finish.

B

bettermanlamia

*2*Tosty said:
What the hell are you talking about. My friend's got it, he says the game is harder, much longer, better and sadder. He says the game has so many sidequests and minigames that the game could take you 80hrs to finish.
DANG! wow, its gonna take a while to beat it.

X

XEDELAS

lol no

most of the subs are in hiragana and katakana and some in chinese symbols
the language is mostly romanji

its easy to figure out what they are saying by

a) looking at their facial expression(thats why i like square cause they add so much detail)

b) sometimes if their is a group listen for somes name here are some

soraka=sora

keybladeanopolis=one chosen by the keyblade

and roxudo=roxas but it is said in a few ways cause at the beggining he is called roxy or roxs as a nickname its untill axel finds him then he tells people to call him roxas

more to come when i get the biatch

ssdragongoku

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Import *Review*

Ok I Got My KH2 A Few Days Ago. w00t There are spoilers a lot don't read if you dont want to. Yes this is a second post the other one was closed

Ok the game starts out with a well done movie, followed by about 3 more then you get to play as Roxas. But I'm not going into detail. You start out as him and run around twilight town doing odd quests that I didn't understand because I don't understand a lot of Japanese (But I'm taking it in school). The game play was slow and dull at this point. Ok Then about 3 hours later (On hard mode) you get to meet up with Sora... You then go to the world of Hollow Bastion after Receiving New Clothes and Fusion. After that I chose to go to the land of dragons and the game play really picked up. I love using fusion (However it takes for ever to get back) you can’t get it back at save points. Save points are very important to the game save every chance you get because I die a lot on hard mode and you get sent back pretty far.

Boss Spoiler Warning If You Don’t Want Me To Ruin A New Character And A Boss Stop Reading

Ok so in the land of dragons I ran around lost as hell but finally I got to the boss. I was fighting him when I died or I thought I did. When I Was Suddenly King Mickey. His moves were kick ass I was all over that boss but I accidentally revived Sora and turned back into him and finished the boss off.

Ok Now These Are Real Spoilers.

The 13th Order is trying to recuite Roxas from what I can tell. You get to ride around on a skate board as Roxas.There are 5 Days In Twilight Town. Roxas attacks are alot like the ones Sora has. All the experience you get from playing as Roxas is transfred to Sora. You get to dual weild as Roxas nearing the end of the (Intro). Then There are some movies and Sora appeares. 3 witches fight over your clothes (What Color Top Make Them) they fight over red blue and green and finaly go with black. They also give you that Valor Fusion form You more around and atack faster with 2 keyblades. You can then explore Twilight Town as Sora... But I Chose To Get On The Train And Ended Up In Hollow Bastion. There I met the FF (Final Fantasy Gang). There were 4 shops to buy things at but I chose to move on. Ok The Gummy Ship Square Enix made vast imporvements you no longer need to travel along the path fighting heartless to get to a world you have already been to you can warp.:) Drving the gummy ship is actually fun (However I Hope you like carpal tunnel) Because You have to button mash circle a lot to get a good score at time the whole screen will be full of enemies and it seemas if you are traveling a good speed (UNLIKE KH). It's also fast as hell you never have a break but the FPS never drops and I Love the no lag.

Back to the game.

So the second world is the Land Of Dragons.
you meet up with Ping/Mulan and you choose your party.
You can not fuse without havving Goofy in your party. You can now change out Goofy and Donald in the 2nd Command Menu. You run around doing quests that Mulan did in the movie like going to the camp in the moutains. The large heartless battle on cliff was fun but no challenge.

ok thats all for right now

Ill have more details later when I better understand the game

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
XEDELAS said:
lol no

most of the subs are in hiragana and katakana and some in chinese symbols
the language is mostly romanji

its easy to figure out what they are saying by

a) looking at their facial expression(thats why i like square cause they add so much detail)

b) sometimes if their is a group listen for somes name here are some

soraka=sora

keybladeanopolis=one chosen by the keyblade

and roxudo=roxas but it is said in a few ways cause at the beggining he is called roxy or roxs as a nickname its untill axel finds him then he tells people to call him roxas

more to come when i get the biatch
You win at being wrong when you're actually making sense.

ssdragongoku

Yes but I can read the Hiragana but not the katagana or kanji... I Can't Spell.

If Anyone Has Qusetions about the game soo far feel free to ask JUST POST OR P.M Me.

Last edited:

ur-vile

Awards
I was having fun till I realized r2 doesn't seem to work... wtf? Do I have to earn the ability to change lock on targets? I tried both my controllers....

C

cloud22

lol actually its easier to read expressions and actions than words thats why the only reason im gettin kh2 is to basiccaly practice out the system ofcourse i will also try to make progress

by the way u would know me as an old friend or enemy

heres a clue

im number 2

B

bettermanlamia

YEA I GOT KH2. and its awesome:D

1. What did you like about the game?
i love the gameplay the use of the weapons and moves.

2. What did you dislike?
my dislike of the game...would be the fact the i HAVE to use the Direction Pad to move on the Command Menu:( not fun

3. Anything particular you'd like to point out.
the use of the triangle button is really awesome i think

4. In what ways does it improve over the original Kingdom Hearts?
the drive form and the battle system all together.

5. How much have you been enjoying it?
A LOT. its really awesome

6. Did it live up to the hype?
O YEA even more i think

7. Are you lovin it?
...what do u think????

8. Feel free to share anything with us!
even thought its in japanese it is easy to figure out how to play and the menu alltogether. really u would have to play it to get a grasp on how AWESOME it is. that's all i can say.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Might as well do this...

1. What did you like about the game?

Most things. Mainly the battle system, but also the muchly improved level design.

2. What did you dislike?

I thought having to use the directional pad to control the Command Menu would be a bit of a bother, but you hardly ever use the CM. One thing that sucks is the lack of XIII Order interference in the Disney worlds. Why are there so many members if you hardly ever see them?

3. Anything particular you'd like to point out.

Kingdom Hearts II is awesomeness incarnate.

4. In what ways does it improve over the original Kingdom Hearts?

Level design, battle system, layout and structure of the narrative.

5. How much have you been enjoying it?

Way too much.

6. Did it live up to the hype?

KH2 as the hype would have us imagine it is not a game, but an unobtainable dream- KH2 as the game it is is everything you've ever wanted.

7. Are you lovin it?

I honestly think I'm in love.

8. Feel free to share anything with us!

zOMG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back