• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH2 Import Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asiarules

Bronze Member
1.I like the drive bar and reaction command.
2.Now the camera is still wonk up there is still alot of button smashing but not to much but yes there is.To many worlds return even though they were change and revise.
3.Why do they all have wacky clothes.
4.Not as much straight forward attacking and the gummiship is not as boring.
5.Not as much as i wanted, i thought each world would take at leat 4 hours.
6.yes and no it did in some ways and yet dissapointed me in some ways.
7.bababababa im lovin it like mcdonalds.
8.This game is a golddiger i paid to import it now im broke im broke.

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
i used the d-pad in the first one anyways..i think that's easier cuz i'm used to final fantasy..i'm not gonna buy the game til it comes out in march, cuz i don't know any japanese..is it really hard? lol

later

Last edited:

asiarules

Bronze Member
bettermanlamia said:
YEA I GOT KH2. and its awesome:D

2. What did you dislike?
my dislike of the game...would be the fact the i HAVE to use the Direction Pad to move on the Command Menu:( not fun

Ok using the directional pad makes it alot quicker it only takes a few seconds i mean what would you replace it with move it with R1 sheesh people who under appreciate a great game.

C

cloud22

if u used the r3 it would be to hard lol

the d-pad is best suit for the desaing cuase u need to go directly up-down-left-and right not diagonal or anything

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Also, wasn't this game supposed to be hard? I'm rapidly closing in on the ending, and so far it's been almost laughably easy. Oh yeah, I'm playing it on the standard difficulty- I'll probably try "Proud" or whatever the hard setting is called once I've beaten it...

ssdragongoku

The game goes by way too fast and there is not enough to do... Levels are smaller than I wanted.
SPOILER
Also levels almost lock themselves no more looking around for an endless quest

ssdragongoku

Ha Ha Funny NOT!

Don't Be Dumb And Post Crap Like That.

Ok I Have Now Gotten To Halloween Town If Anyone Has Questions Feel Free To Ask

Xell

Wait, wut?
well im not getting it in japanese cause of the problem i had with final mix (the abilities).. >_< you dunno what abilities your putting on, for all you know you could be putting an ability on which ruins the game completely T_T

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
same here. only for gameplay. that's because it's had such good reviews...and who cares about abilities? there were no game-ruining abilities in kh1, so it's obviously the same in kh2 lol.
hey enygma! you're giving away a few spoilers. cut down on them, will ya? you're spoiling the mystery hooded guy with riku's souleater. no hard feelings :p

Last edited:

Oracle

Dude... I don't know why people are complaining about the D-Pad. I used it for half the game until I realized the right analog did it too o_O;

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i agree with those who think using the d-pad uses up no energy at all. who cares about the stupid d-pad? cmon, is it hard to use your finger to push the R2 (i think) button? it's not like pushing the R2 (?) button would be like running a marathon and winning lol. also, i've seen videos and it doesn't take no time up at all. it's not like it's taking up 3.5 billion zillion years

Last edited:

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I am putting the game on expert when it comes out in March so I know it will be hard for a fact, also it will take longer.

KHKeyblader

Awards
I'm getting KH2 within the next few days, so I should be able to answer questions and post my impressions on the game here soon. I do know some Katakana and Hiragana, but I'm probably skipping all the cutscenes so I don't spoil the story for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back