• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your LEAST Favorite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

Not sure if anyone's done this yet, but I thought it would be cool. Here's how it works:

Okay, in this thread, you post a question that asks the next person what their least favorite...'whatever' is, and then the next person answers, asks another question, and so on. And they can be as sophisitcated or as stupid queestions and answers as you want. So, here, I'll start:

What's your least favorite school subject?

pk para

Social Studies. If you don't plan on getting a job involving it, it's going to be the least usable subject evur, and my teacher gives too many projects. It also doesn't help that I don't have the best memory and there's so much to know for the tests =\. (It isn't really that bad, but it can seem it sometimes)

Ummm.... What's your least favorite room in the house? (it's a tuffy =P)

pk para

Oh, that's easy. Arthur (you know that show with all of those animals as people? Arthur is the ant-eater or hedgehog, or something? Well, they made it into an interactive kid's game). There's only one computer I have acess to (shared with my sister), and she plays this all of the time. It's really loud and really annoying, and I can't get her off it =[.

Least favorite quality in a person?

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Eh, I'm sure there have been movies that I've disliked. I just can't think of any at the moment. Not really a movie person. ^^;

Least favorite genre for music?

M

Miss Murder

((sorry, this was originally my real post, but then I redid it, when it was supposed to be an edit, so I'll just say this here)) :
I know that this is supposed to be in the forum games, but I didn't think of that right when I was making this, so sorry for that. Anyway, look at my next post for the continument of the game...~

M

Miss Murder

Superman, actually. I think that wearing red (or blue, I'm not sure which he wears at the moment) is just a little weird...

Least favorite type of soda?

M

Miss Murder

Werewolves don't teach high school. ((lol))

Least favorite KH or KH2 character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back