• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your lowest level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

What was your lowest level for beating Xemnas. My guess is that it was probably on peoples first play through of the game when most people like me rush lol Well my level was like 38 because i just sprinted through everything so what was the lowest level for you?

UnstoppableSound

What was your lowest level for beating Xemnas. My guess is that it was probably on peoples first play through of the game when most people like me rush lol Well my level was like 38 because i just sprinted through everything so what was the lowest level for you?

I'm sorry, but why the hell would you sprint through the game? I try to savour the playthrough as much as possible before I finish, seeing as how once I beat the last boss, I'm reluctant to go back and finish things up when I've already seen the ending.

State

Awards
Mine has to be between 50 and 60.

(\- Hollow -/)

Summonerbrandon

XD I hate to say it, but my first time playing through the game on my first try was level 100. XD I like to get everything out of the way & have Sora, Donald & Goofy real strong, which means: Fight a lot of enemies to get a lot of stones & other items to get Sora, Donald, & Goofy's strongest weapon, fight in Hades Tournaments, defeat Sephiroth, talk to the Gullwings, complete mini games, have Sora's forms at it's max for me to fight off Xemnas, & have the summons at it's max too. XD

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Level fourty-four.
No need to be high leveled for a boss like that.
XDDD

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm sorry, but why the hell would you sprint through the game? I try to savour the playthrough as much as possible before I finish, seeing as how once I beat the last boss, I'm reluctant to go back and finish things up when I've already seen the ending.

Maybe they've played the game already many times and are trying a speed run for the challenge? :v

And 46 for me.

Sparks

gone
in my 30's and 40's. on standard and beginner. proud was like 50's and 60's. I forgot the exact number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back