• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your lowest level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Level 1, critical.

To be honest, he wasn't that bad, his armoured form lacks fast decisive attacks, what was more troublesome was having to fight the nobodies near the start. Oh, and trying to make sure I always had mana to dodge 'Can you spare a heart' was slightly irritating since he just won't die fast without limits.

Jfighter

I was late 40's, maybe early 50's on normal. I had to grind a level or two to beat Xigbar, then it was smooth sailing to owning him. Soon I will be owning him again at level 80 with Ultima, LOL!

Jfighter

Going over these levels, I have to say one thing:

What is the point of Fenrir and Sephiroth? Ultima you want to beat Sephiroth and tear things to shreds. I can see that with Fenrir also, but what is the point of grinding up to the 90's just to beat one enemy. Just like KH1, grind up to beat the Secret Bosses, then you got nothing else to do, but as you are grinding up, you got nothing to do. So, why do games do this? Force a lot of grinding to beat some special uber-dude so that you can brag about it. Does anyone have an answer?

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
Level 1, critical.

To be honest, he wasn't that bad, his armoured form lacks fast decisive attacks, what was more troublesome was having to fight the nobodies near the start. Oh, and trying to make sure I always had mana to dodge 'Can you spare a heart' was slightly irritating since he just won't die fast without limits.

what eves dude
you cant go to xemnas without beating a bunch of bosses and other things.....no way at level 1!!!!!
i beat it at like level 42

Novastar56

Going over these levels, I have to say one thing:

What is the point of Fenrir and Sephiroth? Ultima you want to beat Sephiroth and tear things to shreds. I can see that with Fenrir also, but what is the point of grinding up to the 90's just to beat one enemy. Just like KH1, grind up to beat the Secret Bosses, then you got nothing else to do, but as you are grinding up, you got nothing to do. So, why do games do this? Force a lot of grinding to beat some special uber-dude so that you can brag about it. Does anyone have an answer?

Well first of all, to answer about the leveling up, there are people who like to be perfectionists to the game so they want to complete EVERYTHING. Another reason is because they want to ensure a solid defeat against Sephy (Even though I beat him at lv.72) and possibly move on to something else like Paradox Hades Cup which can kill u before u even get to lv. 20. Also during this time, u can lvl up your drive forms becuase u are still killing enemies. By doing this u are gaining experience and leveled up abilities like glide( WHich are REALLY useful against Sephiroth).

As for Fenrir, It can be a useful keyblade because it has one of the longest reaches and is the physically strongest of all the keyblades, Plus it lessens your number of attacks by one. I say it's useful cause if u want to make giant attcks with less hits, that could come in handy if your abilities haven't gained the negative combos yet or u don't have room.

However these reasons may help others, people make games like that so people can put down more hours of palytime and bragging rights later. It also makes you feel like u accomplished something. :)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Standard, level 53.
Proud, level 42.
Final Xemnas can actually be a challenge if you're not at a certain level on Proud.
He's pretty easy though.
what eves dude
you cant go to xemnas without beating a bunch of bosses and other things.....no way at level 1!!!!!
i beat it at like level 42
Err, in KH2FM, you can choose to play in Critical Mode, when you're level 1 the entire time.

A

Azrael

What was your lowest level for beating Xemnas. My guess is that it was probably on peoples first play through of the game when most people like me rush lol Well my level was like 38 because i just sprinted through everything so what was the lowest level for you?

Level 12 I beat Xemnas with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back