• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Prefered Drive Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
im not sure I havent gotten used to wisdem yet (just got the game so I just now found wisdem) I wanna try to see what combose I can do with it

as for you whats your preferd Drive mode and ability

I

inhiding

"Mostly everyone's gonna say Final Form."

Hm, where have I seen that posted before..

Awards
Wisdom gets better once u get some 3rd lvl spells. I prefer valor and master tho. im not far enough to get final. but you can do some pretty awsome combos with magic in Wisdom. Try using damage spells 3 times in a row....If i remember correctly.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

SoraGaurdian said:
Final form looks cool but as of now, I like Valor. You can attack at a distance. ;)

I agree. Valor is great, but final kicks ass. I use like three thundaga spells and wipe out armies of heartless.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Master form. Yellow looks great, its a perfect balance of Magic and Melee, plus I love endless magic combos and magical whirlwinds. Final Form has better magic and melee, but it doesn't give you complete control, which is why I use Master more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back