• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

your thoughts/feelings when you die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i used to think about this sometimes

when we die, our thoughts and feelings and everything will be erased right?pretty much
no one else knows them but you, no one knows how you feel about things.when you die, they just get throw away.
and we could die anytime.a robber could rob my house in a few minutes and i could get shot and killed.

and that scares me to death

i dont want my thoughts and feelings to just be gone.i wish they could all be documented but that would take forever

its like, i wish i had a biography, so people would know what i went through/thought/felt

some thoughts might upset people, but i would still want them to know

want an ex girlfriend to know i still have feelings for her, yet accepted the fact that i have no chance
that sometimes i feel like my friends make bad decisions
and things like that

i know what you're going to say
"why dont you just say those things?"
im not really sure.maybe because it would upset people
i dont know

its like, i want everyone to know what im thinking and feeling yet dont

anyone understand this?
comments?

Sorax3

yea but i dont....well i never can wrap my head around the whole "memory loss" idea cause if we were to loose our memory then why are we here? like wouldn't we just wake up dead? srry if this doesn't make sense but yea... that's what I think :p

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Understandable.

When we die, we might have regrets. There are people who don't want to say what they want when they're alive due to several reasons. Some such as fear because others might see us as crazy and such.

One very simple way for others to 'know our thoughts' is to write in a journal even if no one reads it, it's one sure way to leave your memories.

However, in Muslim teachings, when we die, every memory of our life is instantly erased once we are in the 'Afterlife'.

Lee Akira

i used to think about this sometimes

when we die, our thoughts and feelings and everything will be erased right?pretty much
no one else knows them but you, no one knows how you feel about things.when you die, they just get throw away.
and we could die anytime.a robber could rob my house in a few minutes and i could get shot and killed.

and that scares me to death

i dont want my thoughts and feelings to just be gone.i wish they could all be documented but that would take forever

its like, i wish i had a biography, so people would know what i went through/thought/felt

some thoughts might upset people, but i would still want them to know

want an ex girlfriend to know i still have feelings for her, yet accepted the fact that i have no chance
that sometimes i feel like my friends make bad decisions
and things like that

i know what you're going to say
"why dont you just say those things?"
im not really sure.maybe because it would upset people
i dont know

its like, i want everyone to know what im thinking and feeling yet dont

anyone understand this?
comments?

I do,yes we all want to keep Living in one form or another, and just the though of losing everything in a sec can be scary,yet the world dosen't revolve around anyone,instead we revolve around the world.

Morning Twilight

I know exactly what you mean. Death, when you really take the time to think about it (which is really difficult for most people because our brains have a safety system that really keeps us from doing it well. It almost makes us euphoric when the subject comes up. Except for a few people and those with genetic Depression, most truly can not do it).
But since I am in this category, I can. It's on of the largest reasons for religion. So that we don't have to think about death in this way. Although, if you are religious, I have a feeling that God is recording all of this in some way. But that's just a feeling, no backing to it what so ever.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
finally other people who think this stuff
ive always wanted to talk to my friends about it but its not one of those 5 minute conversations
and we never really had the time

i should try harder at that though

Imperial chaos, the journal idea is one ive thought of before
but i wouldnt know where to start
and id have to update it and stuff a lot
but i should really do that

well i never can wrap my head around the whole "memory loss" idea cause if we were to loose our memory then why are we here?

ive thought of that too
like, are we here for a reason?and when that reason is accomplished, is that when we die?
i've thought of many reasons too

rainxdropper

Website
www.fos-ff.net
I started thinking about this all too when someone close to me died. It's a big shame; I never really got to say everything I wanted to her, and I feel like she never got to tell me everything she wanted to, either.

I started keeping a journal around the time that person was hospitalized. It helped keep my head clear, and now I just document my daily life in it each night out of habit. It was more of a stress reliever back in the day (still is), but now I'm glad that I've got all my thoughts out on paper for everyone to see and know for whenever I should die.

C

cam ron 77

I agree,I hate it when people would give advice like 'Just say it' well...if you say it then you'll have to live with whatever comes with it, whereas, if you're dead, you don't have to deal with anything! I think you should take life as it comes and I know its an uncomfortable feeling, but if you're so concerned about something like that write it down or just accept it. its not something productive to worry about why not worry about something you actually CAN control there are people in the world who might as well be dead their life is so tragic my god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back