• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your top ten or five or one most favoritest games in the whole wide cosmos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
Yes, I recognize that asking the populace to compile a list of their favorite games in a forum about video games is as generic as a cat chasing a mouse or a monkey eating a banana, but besides the inherent pleasures of embodying our gaming tastes into one post, perhaps this can lead to psychological evaluations of each other, what our tastes imply about our person? Or just the fact that there are few with the confidence and audacity to be able to name what game they'd single out as making them happiest above all others, be it just how inherently good it feels to play, or listen to, or watch others play, or idly think fondly back on the game's world that you cherished exploring and first experiencing, etc.
And just cuz I feel like it, whatevs.
The only limit I impose is one game per franchise/series!
And lastly, no, these aren't ranked, but, yes, I probably would pick the first one as my very #1 favorite game of all time.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (2014)
Hollow Knight (2017)
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Fables (2019)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (2003)
Ratchet & Clank (2001)
Steamworld Dig 2 (2017)
Medievil (1998)
Luigi's Mansion (2001)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (2014)
Battle for Bikini Bottom (2003)
Yoshi's Woolly World (2015)
Kingdom Hearts (2002)

Last edited:
Back