• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your top three returning Disney worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of these worlds from Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and 3 deserve to return for Kingdom Hearts 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
One of my favorite topics for this series is the constant discussions and theorizing about which of the Disney worlds that have been featured before in the series will be revamped and brought back again for the next major installment. This topic is strictly about returning Disney worlds, not ones that haven't been in the series yet. Which of these you personally feel that Sora, Donald, and Goofy (maybe Riku and/or Kiari might actually join them this time too) should pay another visit to? Which of these locations still have enough material for them to still feel fresh besides the obvious graphical upgrade.

Will there be more material for more fun scenes/interactions between Sora and a lot of the Disney party members he has met before? Will there be any great Disney bosses left to fight, both old and new, or will it just be a heartless boss? Or maybe perhaps a Foreteller boss fight? Will the storylines be like the films or an original storyline that is treated like a sequel to the film or an original storyline that corresponds with the main story or a hybrid? Possibilities are endless. Which are the top THREE worlds of your choice and why?

Barrett

Awards
If Kingdom of Corona returning means including lore and characters Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure, then I'm all for it, especially since it would give a reason for Rapunzel to be kept in the party after the world is over. Also picked Arendelle since I really do wanna see how they handle Frozen II and I feel like they've barely scratched the surface with San Fransokyo so I'd like all three of those to return.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, I'd say most of them deserve to return at some point, but specifically for KH4? (I'm thinking of KH4 as being different from the Quadratum game, but who knows.) Arendelle, for sure, and Pride Lands. Space Paranoids should've been in 3 to resolve the TRON plot from 3D, just to know TRON was alright after all.

Most of the rest have potential to return again. And Halloween Town and Agrabah in particular, I'd like to see in the new graphics. Big Hero 6 is one I hope doesn't come back though. And I'd only be interested in Corona if they cover the series, which we know won't happen. I wasn't crazy about the movie itself.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We ain't done with Agrabah until we get Prince of Thieves & Snake Jafar in a non-mobile entry. So that means at least 2 more visits.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I voted Arendelle, and Agrabah. For Agrabah I've wanted Vanishing Isle for years and Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding would be a good way to close the book on that world. And Arendelle should definitely return as the Enchanted Forest to tell the sequel's story.

But really I'm ok with any returning Disney world if it gets the Caribbean treatment

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not opposed to Atlantica if it has Caribbean's swimming controls.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, I'd throw in Atlantica, Land of Dragons and Beast's Castle as other worlds I'd like to see return again in future, not necessarily all at the same time. A Caribbean-sized world of the castle from B&tB would be incredible.

okhi12

Awards
I voted Agrabah and Toy Box, but there are many worlds I'd like to see again which are not in the poll, some of them from BBS and DDD.

Olympus. I know it's being in almost every game, but I want tournaments to return. Mirage Arena is another valid option for that purpose, or a new world.

Agrabah is a must, it's always an interesting world and I love how the Cave of Wonders is always different.

La Cité des Cloches will probably never return, but I would absolutely love to see Notre Dame with KH3 graphics and some citizens in Paris. It's a bit jarring how empty it is in DDD.

Symphony of Sorcery: such a magical, unique world. They could adapt Fantasia 2000 or something (I haven't seen that movie yet so I'm not sure).

Central Game Station: it was an important world in UX and it could tie to the whole unreality thing, though it already exists in the reality side.

Toy Box: its KH3 version takes place between Toy Story 1 and 2. If they want to adapt some of the plot of the movies they have a lot of story left. Nomura likes that world, it could return more than once.

Deep Space: well, not actually Deep Space this time but Hawaii. Probably it couldn't be considered a returning world as they would be two different places in the ocean between worlds, but it would be returning Disney film so it still counts.

The Hundred Acre Wood: it left me a bad taste in KH3 because the weakened connection between Sora and Pooh wasn't mended at all. Sora leaves the world worried about it and that's it. It's kinda depressing, unless they solve it. The world and its minigames are a staple of the series by now, I'll miss it in case it doesn't return.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
A lot of those worlds I wouldn't mind seeing make a return as well. We can all agree that after witnessing the enhanced experiences in visiting worlds in KH3, we want a lot of the worlds from previous games to return in full unreal engine glory. Later on I will do a separate thread with other past Disney worlds plus the top three winning worlds of this thread added to it.

So far very much like myself, I notice that plenty of us want to see Aladdin return along with his world. There is not dispute that he is among the handful of past Disney party members that have a genuine chemistry with the classic KH trio. For Aladdin, it could be possible we can do the story of the forty thieves AND have one more go against Jafar in his giant cobra form in a original storyline within the same game whether they decide to do multiple visits (KH2) or just one long, epic visit (KH3).

For me personally the same applies to Rapunzel. Amazing chemistry with the classic trio (mainly with Sora of course). Her world was easily one of the most fun to explore in not just KH3, but the entire series in my opinion. We can have some original stories intertwined with the main plot and also loosely based on some episodes of the tv series including a duel with Dark Casandra. Tournaments can be a thing in this world since there was an episode based on that. Wouldn't need Olympus to come back for that to happen in the next game.

I will also admit that I am curious to see the world of Frozen return so it can have a proper "Caribbean" treatment, where it goes from being the worst world in the previous game to being one of the best worlds to visit in the next. It has a lot of untapped potential. There is much to explore with it as far as locations and story is concerned. Not to mention we can even have some more room for Sora and the others to actually connect with the cast more this time around. Sora and Elsa could have some interesting scenes together if Nomura is permitted the freedom to do something about it. As far a bosses go, there isn't really any major villain in Frozen 2 to battle so we could just end up facing an original enemy for the finale, maybe one of the Foretellers. On a side note, I want to team with Marshmallow again too. Maybe have him AND Elsa in your party for the next trip. That completes the top three for me.

Last edited:

Zetta slow

Awards
I would love to see Neverland and Pride Lands with better graphics, and with more to explore, especially for the Pride Lands. I want Toy Box again just because it was my favorite world of kh3.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Pridelands - would really like to see them use the plot of Lion King 2 as I think it would be interesting story wise, plus the film has good characters and it would be cool to see an older version of Sora’s Lion form and it would be interesting to see what they would do with the gameplay as I could imagine they might make a few changes to it.

Toy Box - Was definitely one of the most enjoyable worlds to explore in KH3 and the story they created for that world was interesting and It would be cool to see if all the toys ended up finding each other again. Also even if they didn’t continue with that particular story line they still have several movies they could work with.

Arendelle - I think this is very likely to appear in a future KH game given the popularity of the first film, I wouldn‘t be surprised if Disney wanted to put Frozen 2 in the game. I would be fine with this world appearing in a future game as I believe they could do something interesting with it, but if they are going to be as restrictive with the world as they were in KH3 then I would rather they don’t include it

Although I didn’t select it in the poll I would really like to see Halloween Town return as it’s an fun world to explore and I really like the design of the world in both games as well as Halloween Town Sora’s design. Unfortunately there is nothing left they could do with that world ( unless they decide to use the plot from The Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie’s revenge for the PS2, but that very unlikely to happen)

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Agrabah to get closure with Aladdin and Jasmine.

Pride Lands because it was fun playing as Lion Sora in KH2. Imagine seeing the wildlife roaming around Pride Lands. Not sure how form changes would work but I'm sure Osaka will find something unique for Lion Sora's moveset.

Kingdom of Corona because I liked the TV Show

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Again I wil say Agrabah, Kingdom of Corona, and Arendelle are my top three..however, as @Vulpes XIII just pointed out, if Arendelle has the same restrictions or worse as in KH3 than I would rather not have it come back.

My alternative top three would be Agrabah, Kingdom of Corona, and Pride Lands. Having those three would be a great combo I think.

I already explained my reasons for wishing to have Agrabah and Kingdom of Corona to return. Pride Lands I want to come back because for many reasons as others have mentioned. Seeing Sora in older lion form. We also never explored Pride Lands in it's full glory since it was mainly a barren wasteland in KH2, so journeying through this newly flourished world in hd unreal engine would be a treat. Of course reuniting with Simba would be nice to see and playing through the Lion King 2 storyline. It's another chance to see growth in the friends Sora made. First he sees Aladdin getting married, and now seeing Simba as a father. All of this exposure in turn could further develop Sora's character in interesting ways.

So in conclusion, Agrabah and Kingdom of Corona certainly in top two, and either Pride Lands or Arendelle taking the third spot. Either one of those two joining Corona and Agrabah is fine by me as long as they are vastly improved from their previous selves.

Awards
I went with Toy Box and San Fransokyo because there's still so much that they can do with those worlds, and Space Paranoids because I'm a huge Tron fan and I'll jump at any opportunity to return to that world.

disney233

Awards
.....Question...am I to believe that because of...y'know...that EVERYTHING in regards to the actual Kingdom of Corona needs to be changed?
ANYWAY, Many of the worlds listed to me are just....done. On the list, Halloween Town & Space Paranoids, to me are DEFINITELY finished. I don't really think we need to adapt...whatever the story Tron Uprising is, and I really don't think we need to either do the Oogie's Revenge arc & revive Oogie AGAIN, or do the entire Nightmare Before Christmas story....but Jack steals the other 6 holidays. We really don't need all that.

Another I saw outside of the list is Beast's Castle. THAT world is 100% done as well, given the Beast is human & the curse is broken. What...do we need there? All in all, most suggestions seem solely just to go back to the levels, instead of actually trying to rap a reason to returning to them. I mean I understand, but like...idk.

THAT BEING SAID, 3 worlds I can see returning, just one last time. And that's Agrabah, Pride Lands, & Neverland. The first 2 are obvious: to finish the world arc via King of Thieves & Simba's Pride. Neverland, I feel has some loose ends to tie up, because...it never really feels like it's ever finished. I feel using the Return to Neverland movie could remedy that. Plus, all 3 trios have been to Neverland. Just want to see Peter's reaction of seeing SRK all grown up.

horto12485

Awards
Here are mine

Toy Box: Because didn't they mention something about the World being Split into two i wonder if the Rest of Andy's Toys are in the Real Toy Box...

Agrabah: Yes i know everyone's tired of Agrabah appearing in the Series but we haven't finished it yet there's still one more Aladdin Story we haven't seen the King of Thieves now i would love to go and explore the Inside of the Palace and fight off Sa'Luk and finding out that Aladdin's Father was Cassim.

Pride Lands: Yeah i'm surprised they weren't going to bring back the Pride Lands for Kh3 becuase Nomura said he didn't want old worlds to return if Pride Lands were to return in a Kingdom Hearts game (Possibly for the Next Saga) then it should use Unreal Engine Graphics think about you have the Pride Lands but this time in a Vast Colors of Green and the Grass and maybe interacting with the Animals and having Kiara and Kovu as Party Members to help unite the Pridelanders and Outlanders for the Simba's Pride Storyline and if they were to have a Guest Character then Maybe have T'Challa/Black Panther in it (Just a Suggestion if they add any Marvel Characters as guest characters in Worlds similar to how they did with the Final Fantasy Characters in Worlds)

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
So far it looks like Agrabah, Toy Box, and Pride Lands are the top three most desired of the past Disney worlds to make a come back to the series thus far. Since Kingdom Hearts 2 in 2006, the lot of us want to playthrough the stories of Simba's Pride and the King of Thieves (plus Cobra Jafar fight) in this series. Who knows, we might get to do both of them in one spectacular game. It's also a great way to close off both Aladdin's story and Simba's story. Sora has a great bromance with both them, that they could easily rival the one Sora has with Hercules.

As for Toy Box, since KH2 was released (which feels like a lifetime ago now) I have been hoping for Toy Story to finally appear in Kingdom Hearts. It finally did in KH3 and...I found it simply okay at best. It was not a terrible world by any stretch of the imagination, but most of it just felt either flat or completely random to me including the whole Verem Rex thing. Who here ever thought about that while hoping for a Toy Story world? I guess I just had so many different expectations for the Toy Story world, and what we end up getting in part three just felt odd to me. Furthermore it wasn't nearly as fun as I hoped it would be. The Giga battles were extremely tedious for me, and just mainly being stuck in the toy store for the duration of the visit was quite boring. The real saving grace of the world for me was Sora's interactions with Woody and Buzz (more so with Woody).

On a side note, regarding the situation with Kingdom of Corona. I honestly don't care if they don't change the name or not. In my opinion I don't think they should, but thanks to what's been occurring in the world for the past year and half now, plenty of people I assume have grown sensitive to the word. Also the fact in Melody of Memories they don't bother to mention it by name, just a "Fairy Tale Kingdom". Like, what? I for one find it ridiculous. I mean, there is still Corona beer around, that didn't change. So why should Rapunzel's world now be "The world that shall not be named" all of a sudden? Maybe they will keep the name Corona for the world if it returns (hope it does come back).

disney233

Awards
This seems to be a running theme with people wanting to fight Cobra Jafar at ANY opportunity if it means dealing with Jafar the 50th time...I never understood it. Jafar's boss fight has always been so...lackluster, I really don't think an extra phase will remedy that.

Back