• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Ultimate KH Game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
(Kh General Discussion Thank you)
Okay so as we all know we all enjoy playing kh and making threads about kh, but what we haven't done yet is (I lie this has probably been done,but not in a while so...:cool:) users like us using parts of previous or future (only counting Coded and BBS as future games no KH3) kh games and some new plot ideas to make your ULTIMATE KINGDOM HEARTS GAME
Rules:
1. State Your main character or side character to be in the game(use previous characters; I count TAV; this rule can be bent a little if you say create your own character)

2. State a plot idea; Try to make it a newer concept please

3. Anything else you can think of like Battle System, MP System, Panel System,Any other thing you can add to your ideal KH game

4. (Optional; Recommended) Members can build on each others quotes and incorporate other ideas to make it better

5. If step four is used threw out the thread and one game has been created have a mod, before the thread closes, sum it all up. Remember this is only if step four comes into play on an all thread scale

Have fun!!! :lol:

DarkSoldier85

Re: Your Ultimate KH Game!!!

1. Main characters would be Riku, with King Mickey as a partner in some places.

2. Riku's time during KH2, explaining what he did then and how he received the Way to Dawn Keyblade (according to Nomura, the period of Riku's abscence).

3. The pin system from TWEWY for the spells. When you use a spell (Dark Firaga, shield, etc.) the bar next to it is slightly depleted. When the bar runs out, it has to recharge for a minute or so. For the attacks, I think classic button mashing is just fine. As for reaction commands, I think they should expand it to include the four buttons on the right side (just pressing triangle is wayyyy too easy).

doc a doc

1. main character is Mickey (with Riku as a partner sometimes)

2. Explaining what he was doing during KH1.

The pin system from TWEWY for the spells. When you use a spell (Dark Firaga, shield, etc.) the bar next to it is slightly depleted. When the bar runs out, it has to recharge for a minute or so. For the attacks, I think classic button mashing is just fine. As for reaction commands, I think they should expand it to include the four buttons on the right side (just pressing triangle is wayyyy too easy).
Also, limit mode from 358/2 days.

State

Awards

Rules:
1. State Your main character or side character to be in the game(use previous characters; I count TAV; this rule can be bent a little if you say create your own character)

2. State a plot idea; Try to make it a newer concept please

3. Anything else you can think of like Battle System, MP System, Panel System,Any other thing you can add to your ideal KH game

4. (Optional; Recommended) Members can build on each others quotes and incorporate other ideas to make it better

5. If step four is used threw out the thread and one game has been created have a mod, before the thread closes, sum it all up. Remember this is only if step four comes into play on an all thread scale

Have fun!!! :lol:
1. Riku

2. Roxas' Twilight Town is invaded by viruses coming from AtW's computer. Riku has to fight his way through digital worlds formed by data fragments of other worlds to fix Roxas' TT.

3. The battle system is the same as KHII with some Coded stuff like data bug battles.

JTD95

1. Main character Xemnas with Saïx and Xigbar as partner for sometimes

2. Showing what happen after Xehanort turned into a nobody and till Roxas joins

3. Battle system the same as in BBS

1. That one guy from KH1 that turned into a heartless. You know, in Traverse Town.

2. The Kingdom Hearts series from the viewpoint of a heartless.

3. Card Battle system.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

1. Main character, Axel (Saix's other and Saix himself as party memeber)

2. The time before he became a nobody and after he joined the Org before Roxas joined. Also explaining Axel and Saix relationship and how they grew apart

3. Battle system of BBS

Last edited:

DarkSoldier85

2. Explaining what he was doing during KH1.

This is explained in Coded.

I like this idea. Although since it's the Organization, I think reusing the Panel system would be a good idea. And maybe expanded to the rest of the Organization as selectable partners by the end of the game.

wii.red24

have riku as the main character and the plot should be after kh com but before he reunites with sora in kingdom hearts 2 to show what riku did during that time and how he used the darkness the battle system should be the same as kingdom hearts 2 and the game should be really dark.

TwilightLegends

1. Sora and Roxas (And they each have there own story line, like BbS where you can choose Terra, Aqua, or Ven)
2. The two get split up, and either they are both looking for each other, or Sora is looking for Roxas, but Roxas wants to be his own person.
3. Ehh same from KH2, KH1, or BbS

Ehh something like that would be cool I suppose, I'm not too creative.

A

Azrael

1) As many protagonists as possible
2) Commission Series
3) BBS battle system

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

It would be interesting to see what Xemnas did during that time, how the Org. was formed, why Marluxia and Larxene betrayed the Organization, and to expand on the Org's personalities better then Days did.

1. That one guy from KH1 that turned into a heartless. You know, in Traverse Town.

2. The Kingdom Hearts series from the viewpoint of a heartless.

3. Card Battle system.

I always wondered what the Heartless thought about all of this.

Also, I shall post my game.

1. 4 scenario's for Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Mickey, and a new character that was part of a theory.

2. It's about what happened once the Heartless started invading the worlds up to KH1 through the eyes of Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Mickey, and the new character.

3. Panel System from Days.

Veddix

1. Ansem SoD/Pete

2.Ansem's POV before and after becoming SoD/Pete so we see how it got a costume and to fight King Mickey

3.All for the heck of it>;)

AJ100

1:a character you make up

2: they all get seperated because the real kingdom hearts is revealed and needs the new keyblade masters and heros to protect it's core from Xemnas and and Fake ansem as they team up the heartless and nobodies for ultimate destuction by going to different worlds and getting keys from the new orginization 13 members

3: KH2/1/BBS it's a 1-4 player game (for the irst time in kingdom hearts history!!!) and there's a character creator at te begining of the game and battle simulator and tournament mode you have to unlock by getting 2 keys for each mode; thirs a team mode in both so you can team up with the others players or friends you unlock from otherworlds. You can create your own limits, magic attacks, allies from the worlds. Can choose your fighting style ( Sora,Roxas,Riku,etc.). The story goes how you want it to go and at the end ofthe gae instead of having to start all over you can make the sequel(s) to the story or fight in the battle simulator or you can travel troughout worlds then sepuel(s). Oh and yeah don't worry about swicthing the amounts of players like from 1 to 2 or4 you automaticay go to the Character creator and make the character and the scene the character comes in. you can also make worlds from simple like a completely blank room with nothing inside to full cites and the cites locals, shops and buildings. So your imagination comes to life. Also if you wanted to make a fanfic and put it on youtube this is the perfect game for that.

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

The don't think at all.
They instinctively seek hearts, and that's about it.

True, but what is that like? How do they react around other Heartless and not have the urge to steal each other's Hearts? What do they do when they aren't stealing other people's Hearts? Can we even be sure that they can't feel and just pull that act on their pray because they just view them as pray? These are the questions which makes a game like that somewhat nessicary.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

True, but what is that like? How do they react around other Heartless and not have the urge to steal each other's Hearts? What do they do when they aren't stealing other people's Hearts? Can we even be sure that they can't feel and just pull that act on their pray because they just view them as pray? These are the questions which makes a game like that somewhat nessicary.
A Heartless game is the epitome of not necessary. We already know what Heartless do, they feed on hearts. They don't feel, they just munch. :/

A Heartless game is the epitome of not necessary. We already know what Heartless do, they feed on hearts. They don't feel, they just munch. :/

Story wise, yes.

I think it would be fun to play as a heartless (with the card battle system), though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back