• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"your ven"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
in kh 358,day 27 towards the end of the cutscene it shows xemnas talking to roxas about whether he remembers his real name or not. and as xemnas passes him towards the end he says something but u cant hear u can only read his lips. my point is i think he sed to roxas "your ven". although if thats not that the case he probably sed somthing about sora i just wanna know if anyone knows for a fact wat he said.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
in kh 358,day 27 towards the end of the cutscene it shows xemnas talking to roxas about whether he remembers his real name or not. and as xemnas passes him towards the end he says something but u cant hear u can only read his lips. my point is i think he sed to roxas "your ven". although if thats not that the case he probably sed somthing about sora i just wanna know if anyone knows for a fact wat he said.

It said Sora. Later on as the game goes on it even has the scene replay with him saying Sora.

Beyer

Later on in the game, it shows the scene again but with the audio for there and says "Sora"
I think it is around Day 280-300, I think the day actually called Sora is it.
BTW you can't play it in theater mode though...

Awards
Later on in the game, it shows the scene again but with the audio for there and says "Sora"
I think it is around Day 280-300, I think the day actually called Sora is it.
BTW you can't play it in theater mode though...

thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Awards
One more question i have that might be a little off topic(srry if thats not allowed)But i saw a recent cutscene with Ven and terra talking(TERRA says some time ago u rescued me right, Ven responds: rescued it was the natural thing to do) in wat looks like the outskirts of radiant garden about how ven rescued terra. does anyone k wat he recued him from,OR SPECULATIONS.

Last edited:

Shadow Key

I'm more curious about two things in Days:

1. Xemnas says "So sleep has taken you once more." to Roxas

...and...

2. When Xigbar looks at Xion he sees Ven.

For this reason I don't really see much importance in this cutscene, we all know he really said "Sora" and it has no connection to BBS. (Don't quote me on that) The other scenes that I pointed out? They're obviously connected to BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back