REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Perhaps in the theater mode it will show secret video with a glimpse of the next installment of the KH series. I know chances are slim or non existent, but it would be cool if they suddenly announce it for the PS Vita.
I know, and it was good because of the cameras, it's just the bad outweighs the good. And it would be horrendous on the Hippos in Deep Jungle D:
Might as well jump.
Well, if we're wishing for remake materials, I wish to have the luxury of being able to equip the wooden toy sword! Spells Critical Mode woes. 8D
It could be toggled on or off, it's better than calling for someone to help you
Do you know of a controller that will auto jump for you?I know, and it was good because of the cameras, it's just the bad outweighs the good. And it would be horrendous on the Hippos in Deep Jungle D:
1. North American release with all content intact.
2. Available on the Wii U.
3. Full remake of 358/2 Days. Keep the missions, but make more of the cutscenes in HD. Ditch the polygonal models so that they are graphically on-par with the non-voiced cutscenes of KH1 and Re:CoM.
4. An option to return to the main menu to select another game.
5. New secret ending for completing all three games.
6. Make enemy health bars like KH2, or make health bars above 1,500 blue until 1,800, and white beyond that.
7. The ability to have four spells as shortcuts like in KH2, although you can't have Summon as a shortcut.
My wish were for it to remain PS3 exclusive. This is a wishlist right? To those who say it's too expensive to buy a PS3 right after buying a 360, I say sorry, but you shouldn't have bought one to begin with if you'd like to play games like Kingdom Hearts on a current-gen console.