• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Corn

Also KH1 (and Re: CoM could use it also) needs a boss mode. I've always wanted a replayable boss mode for KH1 and 2.

Awards
I'm indifferent either way about voicing. My only preference is that they're consistent. If some scenes are voiced with one VA, I wouldn't want different scenes redubbed with another (within each game anyway- if they went with, eg Zane in KH1 and Epcar in CoM, I'd be fine). Though I will say I don't know why people are so adamant about keeping the original voice acting, or even having an option to hear the original. If they're redubbed, you will always have the original game, go and watch those scenes if you want it so badly.

In terms of it being released outside of Japan, I wouldn't worry either, as far as I'm concerned it's all but confirmed. The secret message of DDD blatantly hinted at it, and they wouldn't have included it in the English release if they were never going to bring the HD collection outside of Japan.

- A teaser to what's to come

I don't think this is as unlikely as you think it is. Lots of HD collections include teasers for their next games.
It's just a matter of what that teaser is. I could see it spanning from a secret message, to a full-blown CGI secret ending, to anything in-between.

I really want a CGI secret ending though. A multi-parter too, one for each collection.
I mean, KH1 got two CGI secret endings (ASAS/DD), BbS did as well (SH/BbS), why wouldn't KH3, at the very least, get one?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Reasonable wishes:
  • New Nomura art for cover
  • Dual audio language option
  • Additional scenes dubbed in English
  • A secret ending after completing both KH1 and Re:CoM which is a peak into KH3
  • Deep Jungle (I am 90% sure it will be in the game but might as bring it up)
  • Updated Journal featuring a glossary
  • Added difficulty settings
  • Zero EXP
  • Lip-sync for English Language Re:CoM
  • Ansem: Seeker of Darkness to have his updated KH3D model plz thanks
  • Fish face gone for the most part

Unreasonable crap:
  • All text bubbles in KH1 and Re:CoM to be dubbed, but then that creates the awkward position of having to redub the entire game from scratch since certain voice actors won't be returning and people will whine like right now and others are unable to match the voice they did ten years ago like HJO and Hayden so maybe only extremely special text bubble scenes get voiced and just...idk deal with it?
  • Getting more of Destiny Islands to explore in HD
  • You don't know how much I want to see the main island
  • and Sora's house
  • and Sora's bedroom
  • right, my wishes
  • For the collection to have a bundle that features a ton of Kingdom Hearts concept artwork, both seen and never been seen + fancy Nomura artwork and his concept art, and the 10th Anniversary Fan Selections -melodies&memories- album

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
  • Getting more of Destiny Islands to explore in HD
  • You don't know how much I want to see the main island
  • and Sora's house
  • and Sora's bedroom
  • right, my wishes
  • For the collection to have a bundle that features a ton of Kingdom Hearts concept artwork, both seen and never been seen + fancy Nomura artwork and his concept art, and the 10th Anniversary Fan Selections -melodies&memories- album

Add these things to my list <3
And new Nomura artwork on the cover would be perfect.

Zter

Fun trophies. No crappy difficulty trophies or time consuming ones. I couldn't care less about the rest.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
  • That KH1FM gets revamped KH2 art style (Models,HUD, HP bars, Textures)
  • Higher Res Textures
  • More higher polygons
  • Voice acting with in the silent KHFM scenes
  • Retcon story dialog and fixes
  • Deep Jungle replaced?
  • 358/2 Days gets turn in an 1-2 hour movie explaining the story.
  • Command Deck system in both KHFM and RE:COM
  • Option to switch between command deck system and classic gameplay
  • 1080p Resolution (With Widescreen)
  • True 5.1 channels for audio
  • Options to switch between English and Japanese voice acting (Maybe other languages too)
  • AA sampling to be higher
  • Stereoscopic 3D support
  • Explore more areas
  • Have new areas
  • New cutscenes to tie in BBS to KH1
  • New bosses in KHFM and RE:COM
  • FIX THE CAMERA!!!!! Honestly I hope Nomura introduces KH2 camera back into these games. The camera is so frustrating in KH1 and RE:COM. (Hopefully the same for BBS in 2.5 remix)

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fun trophies. No crappy difficulty trophies or time consuming ones. I couldn't care less about the rest.

Considering this is KH there will probably be a lot of story-related trophies and and definitely "crappy difficulty trophies" and "time consuming ones" like "Completing the Journal" "Defeated 1000 Heartless" "Summoned XX amount of times" "Defeated all secret bosses" "Finished game on Expert mode" etc.

• Deep Jungle replaced?

I don't think they'd replace an entire world. :|

• 358/2 Days gets turn in an 1-2 hour movie explaining the story.

Um, isn't that what is pretty much happening? It's all of the cutscenes from the game so it practically is a movie.

• Command Deck system in both KHFM and RE:COM
  • Option to switch between command deck system and classic gameplay

Why? Each game has its own battle system for a reason...

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Because the command deck gameplay was so much better in BBS, RE:CODED, and DDD. If you don't like it you can switch back to the original

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Reasonable.
-Trophies
-Australian Release.
-New artwork(maybe in the style of that DAYS/BBS/CODED artwork).
-Critical mode.
-Fixed camera.
-Triangle to immediately equip abilities.
-A special summon.
-The journal does the "NEW" thing so you at least have to check it.

Non-Reasonable.
-A scene where Sora eats one of the fish he caught without realising.
-More spells.
-Ability to switch between higher grade spells and lower ones.
-The menu is more user friendly and colourful.
-To be walking through Castle Oblivion and to hear voices taunt Sora.
-The road to Castle Oblivion is walkable.
-A Riku scenario.
-Multiplayer games.

Things I am presenting to Nomura and S-E in a presentation next week.
- All of the above.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I think Crumbling Island would be cool to show up. Maybe not to house a story boss fight, but just an optional fight.

640px-Crumbling_Island_KHI.png

And someone said something of a special summon.....they should use Bahamaut.....just saying.
Some cut content should appear in these remakes. Just as long as they could still pull it off with reasonable explanations. (Not just throw it in for the hell of it)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I mainly want KH2's camera system.

And the command menu that changes in each world (and even between areas in the same world) like in KH2 also; I always liked that.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
An English release with the final mix content.

And ahi story of the series documentry.

AlbertJ

Awards
As long as they don't ruin the gameplay by adding the command deck, I'll be happy. I don't know why people want that so much.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because it was a step forward in the gameplay, added customisation to the games as allowed you to do terrific spectacular moves.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I hate to break it to you guys , but they aren't changing the gameplay. HDcollections all play like they did when first released. The only exception is PSP to console ports.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hate to break it to you guys , but they aren't changing the gameplay. HDcollections all play like they did when first released. The only exception is PSP to console ports.
Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

Your Wishlist for

Your Wishlist

Wishlist

WISH

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
There are two things that I'd really like to see in Re:CoM, though I'm not sure if they're reasonable or not.

1) Voice acting in the Disney worlds, because without it, I don't feel as immersed in the worlds as I do in other KH games. It just feels like something's missing and it's a bit strange to go from full voice acting in the hallways to silence in the Disney worlds.

2) And with that said, voice acting in all the Twilight Town scenes, mainly the one when Sora's telling Donald and Goofy about his promise to Namine. But what I would REALLY love is to actually see his "flashback" with little!Sora and little!Namine, especially now that little!Sora has a voice actor from BBS. That would be a really sweet cutscene, but Idk if they'd actually do it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Another few ridiculous wishes:
  • More NPCs por favor
  • NPCs to have voices 8D
  • KH1, CoM, and Days Novels translated and included in the bundle I wish for

Status
Not open for further replies.