• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And I want the scene of Axel and Roxas releasing Maleficent's Raven.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
- a few extra cutscenes.
- option to skip cutscenes.
- option to switch between Japanese and English and English re-dub if they do that.
- Xion should have her original voice actor and not Hayden.
- secret ending
- special Edition with all the Novels in English (relevant to those games) and concept arts (the first version of Sora and more included).
- KH II's camera
- Multiplayer to make up for days just being a theater mode (even though I personally think that's hole lot better then having to play through that boring game again)
- Option to turn subtitles off (the 3d effect actually brought something good) and more importantly...
- option to turn off the music. Just imagine what awesome amv's you could make :D
- and I want the raven scene Chaser mentioned
- Lastly I want a world-wide release, not just a japan and na release which I don't think will happen but everyone just say NA release all the time so I wanted to mention it. Also I don't really care about the Vita or WiiU but I wouldn't mind seeing a release there either. Nintendo have several games on their handhelds and there's no reason to not just port it over to the Vita and maybe use the touch pad as the R2 and L2 buttons

Taidow

Reasonable
A NA release.
English Voices for the Final Mix extra scenes.
More cutscenes.
Better camera.
Secret movie for 2.5?

My wishes
A Wii U port, maybe even having Days playable due to the bottom screen being in the GamePad.

captain

Bronze Member
You know, I wish this was going to be on Wii U also.. Cause I don't have a PS3 (yet), but I was definitely planning to get a Wii U... Ah well.. KH is always making me get new systems.

if i'm not mistaken it was in the novels somewhere.

Another Report: Roxas
Kingdom Hearts: Another Report is a 64-page book that was given exclusively to those who pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ as a bonus.’ Roxas—Somewhere in Time is a 5 page story from that book

How cool. Thanks for the info!

Last edited by a moderator:

JustSnilloc

Since most of the content is already there (scattered throughout KH1FM and Re: CoM) would you like to see KH 1.5 have a Riku playthrough? (for the KH1/FM portions of the game)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I don't mind the camera in KH1 but I would totally be okay if they allowed us to use the right analog stick instead.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I really don't want any changes to the battle system except for what I've seen on KH1's. I like the simplicity of the three-command system (w/o the useless "?" command), "Attack", "Magic", and "Items" plus the introduction of the Reaction Command for what I can only guess is for opening chests, talking, examining, and using Limits like KH2. I think it will make playing KH1 that much more fun and new and in some ways, revolutionary. Basically like Limit Drive from KH2FM.

I actually like CoM's battle system. Tbh, it's probably my favorite of them all so I wouldn't want them to change it. I mean its customizable and the zero card is such a game changer plus the sleights are so awesome. I have a difficult time replaying BBS because I have to relearn the system (meld commands and all that), but CoM just comes naturally to me.

My reasonable wishes:
-KH2 camera on KH1. (From what I've seen I think they have fixed this. Sora isn't as close to the camera as he used to be.) I think Re:CoM had a good camera from what I remember. Maybe I'm mistaken.
-No redubs for KH1 (for nostalgic reasons)
-English dub for FM scenes (minus Sora's pre-pubescent lines)
-Lip synching in Re:Chain of Memories to be fixed in English dub

My unrealistic dreams:
-An option between original dub and these fantasy redubs:
-Billy Zane redubs all lines for Ansem SoD in Re: Chain of Memories and Days (sorry Epcar fans)​
-Hayden Panitierre and Britanny Snow reprise their roles as Kairi and Namine, respectively in Re:CoM. (I think Brittany's a far fetch though, since she's only done II and MJM has done four KH games) :(
-Hayden Panitierre voices Xion (I'm on the fence for this because I think Alyson Stoner was good, but I'd like to see how Hayden would have done it)
-Christopher Lee voices DiZ in Re:CoM and additional scenes for Days

Other than that I think I'm good. I mostly want the dubs to be fixed and everything I dreamed they be, originally.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
With the 95% chance that this will be localized in NA, it will without doubt be localized for EU as well. its not like Square will laugh at us because we missed Re:Com again... would they?

Anyway with most of the stuff that has already been said, the game mechanics should be changed (i.e Health bar, camera) but the game play in general show just have the HD treatment. Another thing that might be cool is if they updated the HUD. i dunno if everyone enjoyed those chunky blue blocks for magic and i guess i would mind seeing them back again upscaled but if they change it that would be awesome also.

No re-dub for KH1 though Re:CoM i think can be done again especially with the high demand for lip syncing. Keep billy zane. when I think "this world is connected, tied to the darkness" and "the heart is no different, darkness sprouts within it, consumes it, such as its nature." i think in his voice.

Even though this is pretty well a give the scene skip should be implemented. the amount of times on expert where i had to listen to "it is I, ansem the seeker of darkness" and goofy running into that invisible barrier 5000 times really annoyed me.

i know some/a ton people are going to disagree but MAKE SEPHIROTH HARDER. it feels so good when you finally beat a hard boss after you die fifty thousand times. when i mean harder not in damage inflicted but tactic and moves used. sephiroth in HD. *drools*

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not really applicable for 1.5, but for future remasters that use the deck command...
KEEP THAT "SKIP RECOVERY COMMANDS" OPTION.
Omg that was a blessing the 3D.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Chaser said:
Not really applicable for 1.5, but for future remasters that use the deck command... KEEP THAT "SKIP RECOVERY COMMANDS" OPTION. Omg that was a blessing the 3D.
Say what???? How do you use that? And yes, I agree that would be awesome for future remasters. (I never knew about this before. . .Guess I need to be more careful when reading the manual)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Say what???? How do you use that? And yes, I agree that would be awesome for future remasters. (I never knew about this before. . .Guess I need to be more careful when reading the manual)
In the configure menu. There's an option there to skip recovery commands like potions and cures. So you can now fight without worrying about accidentally healing yourself.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ahh just saw this!! Ahh 8D Thank yoou <3

Another Report: Roxas
Kingdom Hearts: Another Report is a 64-page book that was given exclusively to those who pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ as a bonus.’ Roxas—Somewhere in Time is a 5 page story from that book

I doubt anything from there would make it into the game, sadly :C It was 100% retconned by Days! Idk if retconned is the right word but yeah. It was pretty awesome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back