• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YOU'RE SO BUFF AND SO STRONG ~~~~~ (based god shoutout thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
onispritetag.png

if you don't get the text reference i'm gonna say something not nice to you

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Re: YOU'RE SO BUFF AND SO STRONG ~~~~~

Hey hey. We rarely have sprite tags. Unless it is the theme for SotW. I really like this man. The colors complement nicely and your lighting and saturation seem to be spot on. Very pleasant to look at, as well.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

I like this tag a lot, too. The colors are so vibrant and bright that they create a really nice contrast. The text is also very well placed. Sprites are always pretty rare, so it's nice to see one.
So, overall it's a really great tag. :)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

thanks bruhs.

also, i see you lurking, star.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

if you don't get the text reference i'm gonna say something not nice to you

i don't get the text reference. BI

Something I notice often with sprite tags is too much negative space. Or it's sorta just the lonely sprite drowning in a sea of effects. I don't get either feeling from this, however. The colors, background and sprite blend nicely, and the effect placement is tidy. All-around splendid job~

EDIT: Eheh, i've been caught. ;-;

EDIT EDIT: I changed my mind this tag sucks.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

i don't get the text reference. BI

Something I notice often with sprite tags is too much negative space. Or it's sorta just the lonely sprite drowning in a sea of effects. I don't get either feeling from this, however. The colors, background and sprite blend nicely, and the effect placement is tidy. All-around splendid job~

you're a baka then c: lol it's play-on of Frank Ocean's new album, 'channel ORANGE'

but thank you, thank you c:

edit: w0w

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

you're a baka then c: lol it's play-on of Frank Ocean's new album, 'channel ORANGE'

but thank you, thank you c:

edit: w0w

teehee

Ok maybe it's not toooo bad. But I still withdraw my earlier comments~ And i'll stop spamming your thread now I guess~~ (besides it's more fun to watch other people comment on it)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Damn brah, you've improved. i mean seriously, where have you been hanging out at? FringeFX? Looks like something you would see from one of those guys. If I have any kind of critique, it would be that the brightness is just a tad high. Aside that, however, it's pretty awesome. *_*

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I find it interesting that you decided to mix two completely different styles into one. You have a vector style tag mixed with one that would appear very effect heavy. I like the idea, but it also feels very awkward at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back