• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

youtube problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

i have went to youtube a coulple of times and every time i click on a movie, i get "an error has occered, please try again later." and i have, every day since last week. i can watch vids from anything else, just not youtube. i used to be able to watch youtube vids before but after i downloaded the new Java update, nothing. please help. i can't stand not wathing new KH vids.

AzzurroRainrebor

Oh wow, believe me, you are not alone! This message?
You either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player.
First, you need to uninstall the java update, and reinstall it. You may have incorrectly installed the new version, it may have not been complete... When I encountered a similar problem, this worked. If not, try this site which, pretty much offers the same instructions, just more professionally... http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowle...
Hope it helps!

Cloaked_schemer

the video and every thing else does come up but the video part just says "an error has occered, please try again later."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back