• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A bit unrelated but now I'm really interested to see what Nomura does with his two companions and Not Stella. Will "Aegis" and "Magia" have the exact same personalities as Donald and Goofy? And will Not Stella actually be an active player or just another damsel in distress

D

Deleted member 246005

Magia gives off a trickster vibe while Aegis feels like a smart monk.

So maybe Magia is the playful magician who likes to outthink his opponents while Aegis is more direct?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Magia gives off a trickster vibe while Aegis feels like a smart monk.

So maybe Magia is the playful magician who likes to outthink his opponents while Aegis is more direct?

Might be similar to how Versus Prompto was supposed to be like. Versus Prompto was more of a playboy and was a fugitive supposedly, so maybe Magia might be like what you said. Aegis just feels like a buff Ignis to me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
A bit unrelated but now I'm really interested to see what Nomura does with his two companions and Not Stella. Will "Aegis" and "Magia" have the exact same personalities as Donald and Goofy? And will Not Stella actually be an active player or just another damsel in distress
Guess we'll find out in Verum Rex (2023).

Back