• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuji Naka lays bare Square's terrible business practices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
Mr Yuji Naka (is great!) has just posted a very revealing twitter theread about his time at SE and making Balan Wonderworld. Idk about you guys but I was supremely excited for the Naka x Ohshima partnership and the result was definitely disheartening. I posted a translated twitter thread that links to the original tweets but it got me thinking just how much of what happened to Yuji Naka applies to others at SE, I mean we all know that in the past they've been terrible but I guess I naivelt thought they would improve. Clearly not.

EDIT: This is of course just one side of the story and Yuji Naka is also kinda infamous for not being amazingly pleasant lol, but I assume he must feel pretty aggrieved if he's going for a case so I feel there's some truth to his story, at worst he's probably papering over his own shortcomings. I definitely think it's a situation where everyone deserves some portion of blame

Last edited:
Back